Of Paper Boats And Rain

"জীবন ছাড়া জীবন নিয়ে কি করবি তুই?"

Love is a little girl, stuck in the rain without an umbrella. She hates it when it rains and she's outside. The world becomes a hazy scenery of multiple colours and muddy roads, with watery glasses and people shoving their way through the crowd while their umbrellas get stuck on other people's clothes.

"বেঁচে থাকব কিন্তু বাঁচতে হয়তো পারব না।"

Love is a teenager who loves to be outside when it rains. To dance in the rain and jump on the puddles by the sidewalks just for the fun of it. It is one of the only times she feels like a child. She feels carefree as if she is five years old, in a field of sunflowers. That is probably why she never carries an umbrella, even when she knows it might rain. The inner child that she has suppressed for longer than she can remember, finally comes out to play.

"কিন্তু যাকে ভালবাসিস, তাকে পাওয়ায় জন্য একটু লোরবি না?"

Love makes paper boats, if only to watch them sink everytime. On most days, she is tired. Tired of only giving and never recieving. Some people are hard to write about while some are difficult to stop writing about. Most people aren't the poems the poets make them out to be.Love is a lot like trying to make the red taints on our cheeks look more like cherry tint rather than blood stains.

"কাউকে ভালোবাসলে, তাকে ছেড়ে দিতে জানতে হয়।"

Love is like a boat which has the possibility of sinking anytime. In her dreams she is living the life of her mother. Motherhood is a siren that sings us to sleep while drowning us at the same time. Love thinks of her parents sometimes, about the girl who's been a mother for longer than she has been a girl and the boy who had to become a man before he could even become a boy. She weeps.

A/N:- If you liked this, then please vote, comment and share. Your support means a lot <3