Of Mirrors And Parties

"I'ma care for you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you"

I look at my reflection in the mirror. The woman staring back at me looks somewhere between ethereal and alluring, with the low neckline of the dress showing enough skin to keep the men's eyes glued to a certain spot a little longer than what is appropriate.  Through the mirror, I see you walk out of the bathroom, the towel hanging low in your waist. The sight of you fresh out of the shower is something out of my most wildest dreams. You stop in your tracks once you notice me sitting infront of the dressing table. Your eyes rake over my entire body, stopping at my chest a little longer than necessary. Seeing you visibly gulp, I know I've done a good job with choosing this particular dress.

"You make it look like it's magic (oh, yeah)
'Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you
I'm never confused
Hey, hey, and I'm so used to being used"

You walk towards me, your steps slow and predatory. Once you've reached me, you bend down and start peppering kisses all over my neck while your hands keep caressing my exposed back. Suddenly, you bite down on my collarbone and I have to bite my lip in order to suppress the moan that's threatening to spill out.  You press your thumb against my bottom lip to pull it out from between my teeth, and then proceed to slide your hands down until you reach my breasts and pinch ny nipple. I can't help it this time, the moan slips out. The pain and pleasure are playing a sinful dance across my skin, making it hard to not lose control. 

"So I love when you call unexpected
'Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah"

I can't take the teasing anymore. It startles you when I stand up abruptly and turn around. Taking advantage of the situation, I grab your neck and pull you down in a rough kiss. Immediately you slide you tongue inside my open, inviting mouth, tasting every inch of me. One of your hands is in my hair, pulling the pin and undoing my bun, while your other hand finds its way to my throat, fitting like the perfect necklace, designed only for me. I moan into the kiss. You pull back and smirk at me. Your free hand then moves from my hair to the strap of my dress, sliding it off my arms.  You take a few steps back and just watch. Your eyes taking in every inch of my exposed skin as the dress slides off of my body. You remove your towel and walk towards me. My eyes widen. I know what's coming next. We've talked about this before but I never thought that we would do this now of all times. But I'm not exactly complaining.

"Cause girl, you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
'Cause girl, you earned it, yeah
Girl, you earned it, yeah"

Once we're merely inches apart, I ask you about the party we are supposed to go to. You tell me the party can wait and push me up against the dressing table and spread my legs wide apart. Looking into my eyes, you slowly start going down between my open legs. You are still looking deep into my eyes when you lick a stripe up my drenched core. I grip the table in order to balance myself and throw my head back in ecstacy. You let out a deep guttural moan and bury your face in my pussy, drinking up all my juices like a starved man. I squeal, my mouth falling open widely. This feeling is indescribable. I never want it to end. Close. I'm so close but then you pull away. I let out a whine, which under any other circumstaces would be highly embarrassing but for the life of me, I cannot bring myself to care right now. All I want is you. Inside me. All over me. Anywhere. Everywhere.

"You know our love would be tragic (oh, yeah)
So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind, mind, mind
We live with no lies
Hey, hey, and you're my favorite kind of night"

You finally stand up and in the flick of an eye turn me around to face the mirror. You press your hand against my back to signal me to bend over. Once I do, you trail your fingers down my core, to my inner thighs then up again to my ass and then smack! The sound of the slap echoes in the otherwise silent room, filled only by my whimpers and moans. I close my eyes in pain and pleasure when immediately your hand comes up to my throat, forcing my eyes open. Through the mirror, I can see us clearly. There's you, hair messed up and hungry eyes darkened to the point where they seem almost completely black. Then there's my face, the very picture of wanton desire. I'm still watching us when suddenly you enter me in one swift motion, both of us groaning out in pleasure as you do so. I watch your face scruch up in pleasure and it fills me with a sense of pride to know that I'm the cause of your pleasure. Somehow it manages to turn me on even more.

"On that lonely night (lonely night)
Said it wouldn't be love
But we felt the rush (fell in love)
It made us believe it was only us (was only us)
Convinced we were broken inside, yeah
Inside, yeah"

You move slowly at first, and then gradually pick up your speed. Your moves fast and rough; merciless. Your other hand comes up to play with my breasts, alternating between the two and ocassionally pinching my nipples. I have to press my hands against the mirror in order to balance myself when suddenly you pull out completely. Before I can let out a cry of protest, you guide one of my legs on top of the dresser counter and enter me again. This new angle allows you to ram into me more faster and deeper. The dresser shakes due to your sheer brutal force. In the mirror, I see us, moving in sync to a rhythm known only to the both of us. The sight is as sinful as it is hot.

"Cause girl, you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
'Cause girl, you earned it, yeah
Girl, you earned it, yeah"

 My legs start buckling due to the immense pleasure coursing through my bones and the hand around my throat comes up around my back to steady me. It is becoming increasingly impossible for me to keep standing. Suddenly your other hand leaves my breast and slides to my clit and pinches it. This does it. The pleasure becomes incomparable, and before I know it, I'm releasing myself all around your cock. It takes a few more deep, hard strokes for you to release your load inside me. You kiss the back of my neck and sigh out. I feel like I'm about to collapse and so you pick me up and carry me to the bed. After laying me down gently on the bed, you kiss me one last time before you go back to the bathroom to bring a clean wet towel. As I lay on the bed waiting for you, I think about how you very right you were. The party really could wait afterall.

A/N:- If you liked this, then please vote, comment and share. Your support means a lot <3