1. Gateway Fucking High

Blue

"Blue wake up", my Mom yells at me as i was still on my bed, " you are going to school today, so get ready". She said.

"I don't wanna go to school". I said tiredly on my bed.

"Tell that to your father, not me". She said, as i forced myself to sit in my bed.

"Fine... i don't like this". I shouted as i completely got up from my bed.

"Well you better like it, and hurry up, be down in 15 Mins". She said and closed the door to my room. I was going to a new school and it was not gonna be like my last school, my last school i was a legend, but i wasn't a bully, i was bullied when i was younger but that doesn't mean i would bully others.

"Maybe i might like this Gateway fucking High". I said to myself. I then entered the bathroom and showered and do my normal hair routine and brushed my teeth, and did the rest.

°°°

38 mins later, i came out of my room all set to go, I wore black baggy jeans, black boots with a white T-shirt and a black leather jacket on top of the T-shirt. "I am ready to go Mom". I shouted as I walked down stairs. She then saw me before I left the house.

"Be good OK". She said as she hugged me goodbye.

"I will try to be good". I said as I closed the door behind me. I then brought out my power bike from the garage and started the engine and drove off.

Later I got to school 10 mins before the bell rang. I parked my bike,then hopped off and was heading inside school. As I walked the halls I saw the students staring at me and some of the girls were saying"

"Omg! Who is he"

"Wow, he is so hot".

"His he new here, wow".

I just groaned and walked away ignoring what they were all saying. I had carried my keys for my locker. And I was about opening it,when a girl came running to me.

"Your Blue right, the new student"she asked.

"Yeah... Why are you asking?".

"My name is Sam, I am your tour guide" she said.

"Sorry"... I slammed my locker closed. "but I don't need one". I walked away leaving her there.

"Well welcome to Gateway High anyways, she shouts as I walked away.

°°°

Later, after 2 classes, I had chemistry, I hated chemistry but I just had to go cause I was bored of the school, there was no fun at all, I knew it was a shitty school from the start and I was right, I entered class after the bell rang. Then the chemistry teacher told me to introduce my self to the class.

"Hi, my name is Blue Conan and I am new here". I rolled my eyes as I talked.

"Is that all, Mr Conan". He asked.

"Oh, and I hate this school".

"OK, there is an empty seat near Hudson, over there, you can pair up with him".

"Ok". I walk up to the empty desk and sat down next to the boy that I was told to sit next to.

"I don't like chemistry". I rest my head down on the desk because of the boringness of the class.

"Um.. Hi". He tried talking to me."uh, hello". He kept on disturbing me."Um, Blue.." He called my name, like why the fuck is he disturbing me

"What". I said and looked up at him. "Why are you disturbing me". I said and glared at him.

"Um..you are not supposed to be resting your head in class.

"Why don't you mind your business". I turned my head and faced the board.

Hudson

Oh my, who does he think he is?

I said to my self. "But am not gonna lie he is really cute, when he looked at me with his light blue eyes, my heart skipped a beat.. Wait, what is wrong with me, snap out of it". I told myself.

°°°

Later that day, me and my friends where at our table Doing what we normally do which is talking and laughing at everyone for no particular reason.

"Oh, someone is looking happy today". Dana said to me.

"Just in a good mood". I told her as a smile popped on my face. Then as I was seated, someone hit my head from behind." Oww!", as I turned around to see who it was, i noticed it was Jake.

Jake was a bully, a big bully, I have been bullied by him for the past 2 years now, he was also the leader of the Basketball team of Gateway High. His parents were one of the Richest people in NYC. That's why he has the ability to bully people. His parents have really helped this school grow with other rich student parents, so yeah, he his a douchebag.

"Why did you hit me". I yelled at him. "I told you to stop disturbing me, just leave me be", I told him as I looked straight into his eyes.

"Did you just raise your voice at me, Nerd. Who do you think you are" he said as he looked at me, and did he just call me a Nerd, yes i like to study and pass my test and am very focused in School doesn't make me a Nerd, but kinda in a way. I said to my self

"Just leave me alone". I yelled at him and as he was about to speak again, Dana raised her voice at him.

"He said leave him alone, you douchebag"she attacks him. He was about to hit her, and she Dodge his hand then a guy from behind held his hand, stopping him from hitting Dana.

Pls vote for this novel to push forward, and comment on what you think, I will try my best to make this Novel as good as possible and update it well. TY.