24. I Take Chemistry Classes Idiot

Arion

I jumped up from my bed as I woke up with a strong headache, I haven't been feeling too well for the past 3 days now, I wanted to tell Blue but since he was replying to my text and to my calls I didn't bother.

Oh shit

I just remembered that Blue told me to meet him 5pm sharp.

Oh fuck

I carried my phone that was next to me on my bed to check the time.

"Oh no!" I shouted as I saw the time. "6:43pm".

Because of this goddamn sickness, I slept off after I messaged Blue and that was 2:15pm.

I was asleep for almost 7 hours

Blue is definitely not gonna talk to me again, I finally had the chance to talk to him since the cabin and now I have fucked everything up.

Wait

"So that means, everything I thought his at happened was a fucking dream? What the fuck? The dream got so good I forgot to wake up, I need to message him right now". I quickly entered our my chat with him.

Me
Hey Blue

Blue
What?

Me
I wanted to apologize for not coming to meet you after I said I would

Blue
Oh no problem

Me
Really

Blue
Yeah u didn't show up when I wanted u to come so we can settle things and u can explain ur pov to me so no problem

Me
Wait no Blue I can explain

Blue
Nah Arion, you've proven your point that u don't wanna keep our friendship going because of ur stupid fucking crush on me

Me
It's not stupid, I do like you but you can't be with me

Blue
Later Arion

Me
No Pls wait

He didn't respond and the message was left on read.

"Why do I even have a crush on him". I said confused as fuck. "I guess my dream didn't turn into reality". I said curling up into a ball on my bed as I burst of into tears and remembered that I'm a cry baby but this time I'm crying because I lost my only best friend over some stupid crush.

Maybe not now or tomorrow or this month or next  but I will make it up to him and don't know how but I will.

Right now I need to stay far from him so I don't make him go into his bad side, he almost killed someone because the person got into his bad side and I don't want to die in the hands of Blue so avoiding him now is the best option I have.

He will do great without me.

Blue

I switched off my phone leaving him in read as I got up from my bed and left my room, heading to the living room.

°°°

Friday morning I arrived at school with my power bike, the Jeep has been fixed but I decided let it rest a bit, besides it's been long since I rode my bike.

As I walked into school everyone was staring at me.

I'm already used to it