18. Hey, Blue Conan!

I'm crying, the chapter before this one
The votes... It's choking me, only 1 vote
I'm thankful tho

But I'm happy for the reads it was even more than what I expected, and I am beyond happy.

So I had to publish this chapter.
Enjoy<3

😔💔

Blue

I hoped down from my jeep after i parked it in the school's parking lot, i walked into school as people were staring at me which made me uncomfortable but i couldn't care less.

I walked to my locker and opened it.

I heard students gasping and whispering some shit but i really did not want to know why until...

"Hey, Blue Conan!" Somebody had the guts to call my last name.

I slowly turned to look at the person, and i just groaned of frustration.

It was the guy thar was bullying Hudson and Dana that day... The guy that i slapped, i totally forgot he goes to this school.

He walked up to me with his ugly looking friends behind him.

"That's your name right? Blue Conan". He said but i didn't reply. "So you think you can just slap me and take over my school, oh no, i don't think so". He said and some students started to gather round us but not too close to me, they kept their distance.

"I really don't know who you think you are". He stated.

Trust me you do not wanna know

"But i really couldn't fucking care less". He got closer to my ear as i felt his stupid hot breath touch my skin. "For slapping and fucking humiliating me that day in the cafeteria, i'm gonna make your fucking life a living hell". His statement made me yarn as i dropped the book in my hand in the locker, slammed it and walked away as people made way as i passed through them.

For the first time i have to go to Gym classes and Put on P.E and thank God it wasn't shorts, i feel uncomfortable were things that are high above my knee if they aren't underwear.

What we wore were sweatpants, everybody elses own was grey and almost fitted while mine was black and baggy so i liked it.

I wanted to skip it and go stay in my jeep but then decided to see how this class will go.

I sat on the bench waiting for the gym teacher to come as i watched everyone chit-chatting to each other.

My eyes were moving all around then it landed on Hudson but he was already looking at me then averted his gaze on me when my eyes landed on his.

He rolled his eyes and looked away.

Bro got nerve

I wanted to get up from the bench but i relaxed my body back.

I was suddenly tired and i don't know why but i fucking was. I don't think i will be able to participate in this class. I decided to live but the gym teacher just had to come, why don't we just speed things up.

I did some exercises that other students couldn't do.

I caught the gym teachers eye by impressing him when i wasn't even trying.

Hudson kept on looking at me like the last cotton candy in the while world, but i didn't pay him any attention.

The dork and his minions tried to sabotage me showing the gym teacher other sports we can do and other exercises but it didn't work, obviously.