Short Chapter: What The Fuck Dude?

Blue

12:23pm, I was blow drying my hair as the water drops were flying everywhere.

I think i should shave my hair... The haircut will be buzz cut

I dropped the blow dryer and walked out of my bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waist.

I heard my phone beep on my bed in the room, i was to lazy to put on my clothes so i just sat on the couch next to the large glass doors.

Wait what is wrong with me?

I went to my closet and decided to dress like i'm crazy or something.

I carried a white hoodie that was just a bit bigger than me and a white and black beanie, a white Versace glasses, my pants was black and crazy like, it was.. I can't even describe it but, if you get it.

You get it.

Then my white and black Air Jordan sneakers and my silver earrings.

I laid everything on my the table and decided to take a nap

Time was 2:27pm which means i had time before Arion will come and takes me to his secret spot.

I came down stairs looking like an angel sent from The Lord God himself.

"Wow Blue, you look so goddamn stupid in those clothes". Mason stated.

It was saturday so my fuckin annoying siblings were at home.

"Go suck a dick Mason". I replied him.

"Yours will do". He said which made me carry one the cushion next to him and hitting continuously on his head as mom walked in.

"Blue!" She shouted as i stopped. "I've told you before to stop hitting your brothers!" She said with her tone raised.

"Fine". I said and placed the cushion back on the couch. "But tell them to stop saying gross and annoying shit to me". I added.

"Language!" She yelled.

"Sorry". I said.

"Besides, where are you even going?" My mom asked.

"I'm just going to have fun mum, no biggie". I said.

"Um, since when did you start having fun?" She asked raise her right eyebrow.

"I really don't know, things happen". I responded.

"More like things change, like the way you've been changing since last month". Jay said.

"Shut up". I commanded.

"Hey!" My mum shouted again.

"It's true, you have been acting strange and changed". Lana added.

"I'm not.. fuck this conversation". I said as mum threw a cushion at my face. "I'm sorry I can't control myself".

"You better control yourself". She said stabbing me with her eyes.

"I'll be back before 7pm, I don't like staying out of the house for too long". I said and walked out of the house.

°°°

I parked in front of Arion's house as I came out of the Jeep and went to the door to knock but before I could the door swung open as I saw Lizzie smiling at me.

"Blue your here". She said and adjusted her face and the smile disappeared.

"Unfortunately I am". I stated.

We stated at each other and laughed.

"Hey Liz, good to see you". I added.

"You too, come in". She said as I walked into their house for the first time.

Because anytime I come, Arion just runs to the Jeep before I can even step out of it.

"Arion's upstairs". She said and I just stared at her. "Oh you don't know his room, silly me". She laughed. "Okay come, I'll show you". She said and started going upstairs with me behind her.

She stopped at a door that had a sign on it that says, 'do not trespass'.

"This is his room sorry for acting weird, I haven't seen you in a long time, cause of Arion but it's okay". She said.

"Yeah, it is". I said and opened the door, but immediately felt regret and disgust.

And why?, Because Arion was fucking masturbating his average length cock.

"Arion, what the fuck dude?" He shouted and jumped from the bed and covering himself with the bedsheet.

"He's been doing this for a long time now". Lizzie said.

"Blue? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Dumbass, I sent a messaged to you that I will be coming to meet you, didn't you get it?" I said.

"No I didn't". He said as I held my face and groaned frustratedly.

"I'll be going now". Lizzie said and closed the door as she left.

"I'll be downstairs waiting for you, hurry the fuck up". I commanded him.

"Yeah, I will". He replied and I walked out of his room and closed the door behind me hoping I won't see such irritating site again.

 He replied and I walked out of his room and closed the door behind me hoping I won't see such irritating site again

I won't be publishing any chapter soon, so I just wrote the one, I don't know when I'll write the next so, yeah..

Bye Bye 😉