4. Old Friends

Blue

The pizza arrived and Sarah brought it to my room.

"What up, Fuck face". She enters my room, with the box of pizza I ordered.

"Hey". I said as she closed the door behind her. "Did you pay for the pizza". I asked with curiously.

"Nope, i'm not the one that ordered it, up pay for your own shit. She said and stretched her hand to me. "The money, hurry up the delivery guy is waiting". I rolled my eyes, and gave her the money. "Uh, now i'm gonna go downstairs again". She said with frustration. "Oh, I got it". She brings out her phone.

"What are you doing". I asked her.

"I'm not going downstairs again, so i'm calling Jay to give the delivery guy the money. She said as she placed the phone on her ear.

"That is pure laziness". I told her with a little disgust on my face.

"Hey Jay can you come to Blue's room like right now". She told him over the phone.

"Yeah sure". He replied her.

"And Jay, be fast about it, like literally be fast". She said with a low tone and hangs up. In less than 10 seconds, Jay barged into my room breathing heavily.

"What do you want Sarah". He asked her as he tries to breath normally.

"Come closer". She shouts at him.

"Oh Lord". I said as I opened the pizza box and took one slice of pizza and took one bite out of it, making sarah to slap the back of my head, making me choke.

"What the fuck". I shouted and coughed.

"Why did you start eating without my permission?". She said and I gave her a confused look.

"It's my pizza, not yours". I told her as she slapped the back of my head again.

"Ow- you know what eat the pizza, take it all". I took the slice of the pizza I was already eating and carried the money from her hand then carried a big red hoodie from my closet and my headphones and money from my bag.

''Where are you going". She said as I turned back at her and Jay.

"I'm just going to jog and get something from the supermarket". I put on my crocs.

"So what was my purpose here''. Jay said.

"You can go back Jay". I told him and left my room.

°°°

I came out of the house and gave the delivery guy his money after waiting for long, he quickly hoped on his bike and drove off, then I connected my phone to my headphones. And entered my playlist and the first song that played was 'Below the surface (sped up)' by Griffinilla. I loved listening to songs like this, and I have weird songs in my playlist.

'Listen close, follow my instructions
There is no, time for introduction
He was the one that made us, you'll
Be the one to save us'

'Underground, welcome to the circus,
Power down, are you feeling
Nervous?
His voice means to deceive you, my
Voice just wants to lead you'.

'Below the surface, built without purpose
Did we deserve this,
You here to serve'...

I sing along as the song plays.

(Blue's playlist)↓↓

1. Princess_Chelsea_-_Cigarette_(remix).
2. I_Monster_-_Who_Is_She?_(sped_up).
3. Jack_Stauber_-_Baby_Hotline_(sped_up).
4. Bea_Miller_-_Playground. B
5. Beach_Weather_-_Sex,_Drugs,_Etc.
6. Studio_Killers_-_Jenny.
7. Billie_Eilish_-_Therefore_I_Am.
8. Griffinilla_-_Below_The_Surface.
9. Coolio_-_Gangsters_Paradise.
E.t.c.

After I was done jogging, I removed headphones and placed them on my shoulders as i entered the shop, to buy pencils, and the colored pencils to. I love artistry, and I was good at it, well that's what people say when they see my art, and I say that I am just a learner, that my art is shit.

I located the rack where they were kept, and then, I heard the shop door bell rings then heard a familiar, annoying voice. As I turned to look I noticed it was Hudson and he came in with his guy friend but when I looked closely they were holding hands.

"I don't give a shit". I said to myself then I carried the pencils, then as I was heading to the counter, I mistakenly saw Hudson, and his friend playing like children. His eyes met mine and I quickly looked away.

"Hey, Blue". He shouts and I started walking to the counter. "Blue wait". He runs to me and taps my back as I turned to answer him.

"What's up". I said with a straight face and releasing my deep voice again and slipping one of my hand into my sweater pockets.

"Hi, um I didn't know I would I see you here". He said with so much joy on his face.

Why is he smiling so much...

I said to myself.

"Um, this is Andrew. He introduced me to his friend.

"Hi, nice to meet you". Andrew said and I slightly nodded my head responding to him.

"So, what are you doing here". He said looking at me curiously, and I raised my other hand, holding what I bought.

"Oh, you came for that, OK". he said still smiling. I then put on my headphone, paid for the shit I bought and waved them goodbye and left the shop.

°°°

After some time, I reached the street of where my house is, as "Coolio_Gangsters_Paradise" started to play and I started to notice that a guy was following me but I didn't let him know that I noticed, I had already started to see my house before I turned and entered a narrow road in-between two houses.

I quickly hid some where, I waited to see if the guy will come, and well he was following and as he passed where I hid, I used a very large stick and hit behind his head and he fell to the ground.

"Ow!!, Blue what the fuck". He said.

Wait, how does he know my name...

I said to myself and then his voiced sounded oddly familiar and as I took one step closer to look at his face I noticed it was Arion. "Arion". I shouted as he laughed and got up and I hugged him tight.

"Hi, Blue, it's so nice to see you again".

Arion is Blue's closet friend when they where in his hometown, they were so close that many people started off rumors in school that both of them were dating, but most of the people in the school knew it was not true, because they knew Blue was not the "Lovey-Dovey" type.

They literally did everything together, and slowly Arion developed feeling for Blue, but he could not tell blue since he doesn't know if Blue is Gay or Straight, because Blue had never dated anyone before, so he kept it to himself and never told Blue, they never kept anything from each other, always helped each other out.

Then, one day, Arion came to Blue's house and told him that there whole family was moving to New York, but didn't know which part of the city they were going to. Blue was so sad, he locked his self for weeks and refused to eat because the only person that gave him joy had gone and Arion changed his number So there was no way for them to talk to each other.

I did a little update on the Main Characters page, so please check it out, for those who have read and gone far.

Comments and voting for this book will be really helpful. Thank you.