12. He Has Sensitive Nips

Beware!!..
Smut filled chapter!!..

Hudson

2 Months Later...

It was May, and I decided to visit Andrew, because we always visit each other when we enter a new month.

I arrived at his house and knocked on his door, and in a second he opens the door and hugs me.

"Hey Hud". He said kissing me on my cheek.

"Hey Drew". I said to him.

"Come in". He said and I walks inside the house and he closed the door and then he hugged me from behind.

"OK, so um what do you wanna do?". I asked him.

"I don't know but let's just go to my room". He held my hand and we both went upstairs to his room.

We entered and he closed the door and we sat on his bed and I noticed how he has been closing his leg since.

"OK, what now?". I asked him.

"Well, Hudson can I tell you something?". He said and moved his body closer to mine and got his face closer to my ear and whispered. "I'm literally horny right now".

I felt my heart jump in my chest and I looked at him.

"Wait, really wow". I said as he placed his hand on my leg.

"Can we?...". He winked at me and I knew exactly what he meant.

"What? I don't know Drew".

"Oh, come on please, I'm horny, and I need to do something about it". He said shifting his hand up my leg.

I was kinda getting horny cause I felt my cock enlarge in my pants.

"I still don't know". I said.

"Please, let this be how first sex together, please". He pleaded and finally placed his hand on my cock which made me even hornier. "See, you are horny now". He smiled and I finally said yes.

"Yes, fine let's do it". I said as he smiled and got up from the bed.

"But your gonna have to suck my dick first, to get things started". He said and I nodded and said yes then he climbed the bed and unbuckled his belt and unzips his trouser, and he took his time then stopped.

"What's wrong?". I asked putting hand on his chest.

"Well, now I'm scared, i've never done this before". He said as i laughed.

"Wait so your telling me you've never had sex before?".

"Yeah, I haven't". He said awkwardly. "You are my first sex".

"Well, I have fucked before but the guys don't fuck me I fuck them, but relax your new so I'll go easy on you I guess". I said then he inhaled and exhaled, then he took off his trouser and he removed his top and all he was left with was his underwear with this 11 inch cucumber like thing inside. "First of, why don't I not suck your dick".

"OK". He said and I went to his neck and slowly kissed him on the neck then down to his chest then his nips which made him moan on a low tone.

He has sensitive nips?... This should be fun...