14. I Wanted To See Him Melt.

My oh my 500+ reads in a week, this book is doing so much better than before.

I am so thankful and grateful to the people that are reading and have read, voted and commented on this book and others that will do the same in the future.

Thank you😍😘☺

Blue

The bell rang, and everyone walked out of Biology class, i actually enjoyed Biology classes, i love Biology because it has to do with art and some pretty interesting stuff in our body, so what is there not to love.

I walked to my locker and placed my books inside, carried my headphones and my beanie with my sunglasses and my bike keys, then i closed the locker heading out of school, then my mind went back to the cafeteria, today when i couldn't stop staring at Hudson normally i would look away, but today he was actually kinda cute, his hair had grown an inch longer, and his black hair was shining today.

The piercing on his eyebrow which his hair slightly covered, then i noticed the hole in for his earring on his ear, and the veins on his hands and the silver and black rings on his fingers that had designs of flowers and stars on the ring and i saw his neck which sweat slowly dripped down from and the silver necklace that he was wearing and i looked at his eyes, his light brown eyes they were enchanting, and really nice to look at.

I knew he was dying were he sat right now and i knew because he was sweating seriously, and i placed my hand on my head to look at him more, i don't know why but i felt like he would melt and i wanted to see him melt.

But then Dana snapped her fingers at his face as he came back to reality and looked at her as i chuckled.

I really wanted to see him melt.

"Eh, worth a try". I said and still kept my eyes on him before i looked away.

If it wasn't for her, he would have melted, i have seen 8-9 people melt when they set there eyes on me, i don't know why they melt when they see me, it's not like i'm cute or anything i'm just alright, i guess.

I hoped on my bike and i started the engine before a message came through my phone, i brought it out of my pocket and saw it Arion asking if i was free after school and if i am i should meet him in that italian restaurant a few blocks away from school and i replied him that i am free, and i'll see you soon.

Then after sending it i slipped the phone inside my pocket and drove out of the school parking lot.

°°°

After parking my car, I entered the restaurant and looked for him, before i sighted him at the end of the restaurant, and walked to him.

"Hey". I spoke up first.

"Hey, you made it". He said as i knitted my eyebrows.

"Wouldn't i not have come before?" I said to him.

"Well, never mind... Anyways which kind of pizza do you like?" He asked me.

"Don't you already know?" I asked him.

"Dude, it's been long i don't remember your pizza flavour choices anymore". He said.

"Okay, okay whatever". I smiled. "Okay what kind of pizza do you like?" I asked him.

"Um, Cheese pizza". He stated.

"Then i'll have that".

"Why?" He asked.

"Well, i am trying new things this month and like everything that i have done". I explained to him.