9. I Love The Way I Am

Random Cupcakke remix, but i love it i listen to almost all of her remixes.

Blue

We both came out of the car, as I felt the cold night breeze hit my face, then we both entered Deborah's house, filled with Teens.

I know that I will hate my self after tonight...

"So, just find where you fit in". Sarah said as she was about to walk away.

"Wait, where you going?" I asked as she turned to me.

"I don't know okay, am just looking for something to drink". She said.

"I'll have some".

"What am I, your maid? go look for it by yourself". She walks away.

"Uhh.. What a sister that I have".

"Blue.. Blue, hey". I hear someone shouting my name, and I realized it was Hudson's annoying stupid voice. "You came". He shouted as he walked to me.

"Yeah, wishing I never did".

"Okay.. So um, I know you don't talk much, but can I ask you something?". He said.

"No". I walked away.

"Okay". He shouted and I walked faster.

°°°

After a couple hours and few cups of punch, I decided to look for a quiet place, because I couldn't bare the noise again. I left the house and came out and felt the night air hit my face.

"That, place was stuffy as fuck". I said as I walked into the car me and Sarah came with, then I entered inside as the noise slowly fades, and I shut the door, then the music coming from the house was now very low.

My phone beeps, and I brought it out and saw that it was a text from Arion.

Arion
hi Blue

Me
Hey, dude

Arion
are you at the party?

Me
Yeah, because of Sarah

Arion
yeah, she is really pushy

Me
Yeah she is

Um so where u at?

Arion
Look outside

I looked outside, and saw him waving at me and walked to the car and entered.

"Dude, what are you doing here". I asked him.

"I was also invited". He said.

"Oh, okay".

"So, why are you here? the party is that way, but your in your car". He asked.

"Arion, you know I don't not like socializing with humans, i'd rather do that with animals".

"Yeah, I know.. I can't believe, after how many years, you haven't still changed your ways". He said slightly pushing me.

"Why would I change?, I love the way i am".

"OK, so um, you doing anything this weekend?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't have anything to do at home, it's so quiet and boring in that house, I miss your presence so fucking much".