10. I Thought You Wouldn't agree

Another random Cupcakke remix but Jiafei that featured her and i vibe to this everyday.

Blue

I was heading down stairs, when i heard Sarah, Mason, Jay and pearl and as they were too loud this morning.

"Umm, Y'all are too loud, gosh". I said as I went to the couch and lied on it folding my hands.

"Mom and Dad didn't complain, why are you complaining?" Mason said.

"I have sensitive ears".

"So". Sarah says throwing a plastic spoon at my face.

"Why?". I asked her. "So, um what's for breakfast?"

"Mom, said we should eat whatever we want". Jay stated.

"Oh, okay, I will just buy something outside". I said as I got up from the couch.

"Why buy food outside? Mom made croissants". Mason said.

"Oh, way much better, I am really tired". I said getting up from the couch and walked to the kitchen, and as I got closer I could already smell the aroma of the croissants.

I walked inside the kitchen and saw a tray covered with another tray on top in the island. I walked to it and removed the tray on top and I saw the croissants, and they were still warm and crunchy. "Damn Mom".

"I know right". Mason says as he enters the kitchen with Pearl, Jay and Sarah behind him.

"Yeah, the 7 croissants are ours, Mom removed 8 they will eat when they come back, so just- "

"I will take just one grocery boy". I said to Jay cutting him off and Mason started laughing.

"Stop calling me that and you stop laughing". He shouted as I carried one croissant and Sarah took two because she is a foodie, and I went upstairs to my room.

I entered inside the room and closed the door behind me and I took off my shirt and I remained shirtless then lied down on my bed then started eating the croissant that was in my hand and I picked up my phone to watch The Continental that I have been saving for weeks.

Then I played the first episode, I got a notification from Arion, then I paused what I was watching, and tapped the notification.

I viewed it and what he sent was...

Arion
Hey, I just wanted to ask what time we are going?

Me
Um, I think 1pm, send me your address, I'll come pick you up

Arion
Oh okay, see you then

Me
Yeah, later...

I went back to eating my croissant, and watching my film.

An hour and some minutes later, the first episode ended, and I remembered to brush my teeth, when I had already eaten croissant without brushing them.

I went into the bathroom, and began brushing my teeth, I wanted to shower but I ain't going anywhere now and after all, time is just 10:49am, so I have like 3 hours, for my self before I go to the museum.

After I was done brushing me teeth, I came out is the bathroom and walked to my bed and sat down on it, and I stayed like that for I little while, then I put on my top, and decided to take Sapphire on a walk, because I became bored suddenly.