15. The Fucking Basketball Team

Blue

I was in the school's basketball court and i sat on a bench as i watched the school's ballers practice for the upcoming game, they were good players, even that Andrew guy was in the team and according to everyone, he was the best among them and was really good but i ain't sure he will be as good as me, just saying.

I don't even remember the last time i played basketball, or even touched a basketball.

Hudson, Dana, Deborah and her boyfriend sat at the other side of the court far away from me, and i was so happy that Hudson wasn't disturbing me like the way he did before..

I was just listen to my thoughts like music when the ball came flying to my face, then as he got closer, my reflexes reacted and i caught the ball before it even got to my face.

I looked back at them as i realized everyone was staring at me.

"Hey can you throw the ball back?" One of the players said then i threw the ball back but not at them but to the hoop, and it the ball went flying pass them and entered the hoop and i said.

"Hm, what do you know, still got it". I looked at the players and they were all looking at me including Dana and co.

"Um, excuse me can i speak with you?" Coach Daniel said and i stood up and walked to him.

"That was a clean shot". He said pointing to the hoop and all i did was nod my head. "Wait are you Blue Conan?". He asked.

"Yeah". I responded.

"Where have you been since? I have been waiting for you since". The coach said as i knitted my eyebrows because i didn't know what he was saying.

"Uh?".

"Well, the principal told me that you wrote on your application to Gateway high, that you were a basket baller player in the school you attended before you came here". He explained.

"Oh".

"Why haven't you come for tryouts?". He asked.

"I didn't think i'll be playing again".

"So your not joining our school's basketball team?". He asked again, i didn't come here for interrogation.

"I don't think so".

"Coach he doesn't wanna join, so just leave it". Andrew said coming behind Coach Daniel.

"Shut up, Andrew". He told him. "Okay but if you change your mind, just let me know". He said and responded with a nod and left the basketball court.

°°°

I came out of the boys bathroom after i washed my hands and i went to my locker and i carried my art notebook for the next class which was obviously Art class.

I walked into the class, sat down on my normal sitting position.

Normally i love art, but this class is gonna make me hate the thing, it was so weird listening to what the art teacher was saying i couldn't stand her blabbing about the story of one of the most famous painting on earth The Mona-Lisa.

I need to get out of here.

The thought came into my head and i walked out of the class, i was bored and just needed something to excite me and i found it.

I saw Hudson making out with Andrew in the hallway, it made me uncomfortable, but i just needed to do something to disturb them but nothing came to my mind so i trashed the fucking thought which became boring.

I had to carry something from my locker, before i realized they were making out on my locker.

Oh my goodness