Chapter 1.4 - Atlas

Suddenly, he wrapped his hand around my waist, taking me up but then making me land on his dick but slow enough to let me guide it inside.

"Fuck!" We both moaned as he slowly started to thrust into me.

"Faster!" I groaned, moving my hips to meet his. "God, yes... yes! Faster!"

"Moon..." Jax moaned in my ear, holding my body close. "Moonie... moon!"

In the realm between reality and ecstasy, there was no distinction between "me" and "him." Our bodies seamlessly merged, forging a harmonious union. I held onto him, desperate for the intoxicating connection we shared, and he mirrored my fervor, clutching onto me with equal intensity.

At that moment, we transcended the boundaries of individuality, dissolving into a singular entity driven by an insatiable desire. Our combined essence became a vessel of raw passion, an electric force that surged through our intertwined forms. Within the confines of our embrace, we discovered a sanctuary—a place where modern constraints and complexities ceased to exist, and all that mattered was the unyielding bond we forged.

"I'm cumming..." He pressed his lips to my ear, his voice husky and rough, the aftermath of our passionate encounters and the intoxicating effects of the drugs. The words he spoke were a sensual murmur, a modern melody laced with desire and seduction as if the merging of our bodies had unlocked a primal language only we could understand. "Can I?"

"You're... cute." I gasped as he thrust in more powerfully than before. I was close too.

"Cum..." I smashed our lips together. He tasted like Darling's Fine and cum.

One more powerful thrust and he came inside while I finished on our chests.

We lay on the bed, our chests heaving as we gasped for air, bodies intertwined in a tangled mess. It had been one hell of a wild night, followed by an even wilder morning.

Lady would kill me if she found out but I have a hunch she already knows what I was doing considering I didn't attend the weekly meeting.

"Thanks for the ride," I smirked, getting up from the bed. "I'll take a shower first."

"Alright," Jax replied, a playful grin adorning his face. His gaze held a hazy, dreamy quality, clearly affected by our intense encounter. "I'll patiently wait for my turn," he murmured, his voice laced with anticipation and a touch of mischief.

It didn't take me more than five minutes. Just clean my chest and empty the cum out of my ass. I was an expert in both.

The drug's effects still pulsed through my veins, but I wielded control over its purpose—pleasure. I knew how to navigate its influence, manipulating the intensity with time.

Exiting the shower, my gaze fell upon a neatly arranged stack of clothes, conspicuously placed. They were slightly oversized but carried a fashionable edge, aligning with the evolving trends of the fashion industry.

To my surprise, my phone rested on a nearby table, placed there, no doubt, by Jax. It was a thoughtful gesture, though unnecessary on his part.

With a quick text to Dwarf, instructing them to track my location and pick me up in five minutes, I wasted no time. "Goodbye," I uttered, making a beeline for the door, slipping into my shoes.

Jax's smirk revealed a hint of curiosity, as if he expected some exchange of contact information. However, this encounter was never intended to extend beyond a fleeting connection. History had taught me that revisiting one-night stands often led to unfavorable outcomes. At least, that had been my experience.

"I warned you," I shrugged, my tone nonchalant. "Don't expect anything more."

Closing the door behind me, I stole a quick glance back at Jax. Instead of disappointment, his expression held a twisted mix of obsession and madness. It sent a chill down my spine, hinting at a deeper, unsettling fixation that I hadn't fully realized until that moment.

***

and that's it with chapter 1😆
Any thoughts yet?😶
Impression of Atlas and Jax?🤔