Chapter 5.4 - Atlas

The fact that he had retrieved this file from Augustus's office with such speed and efficiency indicated his potential as a valuable asset in the future. Keeping him under control was a simple task.

He was new, eager to curry favor, and driven by his desires—a pattern that had served me well and showed no signs of growing tiresome, at least not until it ceased to be useful.

I quickly scanned the first few pages of the file, confirming that Jax had indeed proven to be a useful addition, at least for the time being.

"...Sir?" Sebastian's voice interrupted my thoughts, and he hesitated. "S-should I leave...?"

"Stay," I said, leaving no room for inquiry.

Without offering an explanation, I removed my pants and boxers, all while maintaining awareness of his unwavering gaze that followed my every move.

My stride took me to the guest room's bed, where I sat, legs apart, and a sly smile danced upon my lips. "Lock the door."

Sebastian's eyes darted to the door, and with a trembling hand, he obeyed my command, his gaze returning to me. I could sense his eagerness, his desire to come closer, tempered only by his fear of overstepping boundaries.

"Come closer," I chuckled, my eyes fixated on the already evident bulge straining against his pants. "Kneel on the ground."

Sebastian's body quivered as he inched closer, kneeling before me, his head positioned just above my exposed thighs.

"Can I... sir?" he stammered, his trembling hands hovering over my skin. Anticipation coursed through me, a familiar pleasure, raw and unadulterated, surged forth, akin to the embrace of an old friend.

"Suck my dick," I smirked, teasingly brushing my feet against the fabric of his pants, eliciting an immediate, almost involuntary response from him.

"Ngh!" he gasped. I could tell he was overcome with pleasure and anticipation with the way his body jolted toward me. "S-sir..."

His gaze met mine, his face flushed crimson, and his brown eyes darkened several shades.

Sebastian inched closer, his hands exploring my thighs with deliberate slowness as he licked my dick with his tongue sticking out.

"Remember," I whispered, my fingers tenderly caressing his hair, "don't breathe a word about this file to anyone."

"I won't, sir," he assured me, his head nuzzling against my thigh as he planted a tender kiss. His gaze, however, remained heated, the desire unmistakable. "I'll make sure to keep you happy."