Chapter 4.8 - Jax

I was a bundle of nerves, my excitement almost overwhelming. My heart raced faster than ever before.

"Ugh!" I couldn't help but groan as Moon's cock slowly entered me, inch by inch. "Shit! And you two do this all the time?"

"Aww!" Benjamin chuckled. "Don't worry. You'll be moaning your heart out soon enough."

"I feel like I'm dying," I exclaimed, throwing my head back with a grin. "And a little bit weird."

"I'm not even halfway in," Moon caressed my stomach, sending shivers through my entire body. I could see his face above me, and the satisfaction I saw there was enough to reassure me. "If you want to stop, tell me. Even if it's in the middle of it."

"I won't," I breathed, trying to relax my body. "Just go all the way!"

"Okay," Moon's hands gripped my thighs, spreading them as far as they would go. Without another word, he thrust himself inside me.

"Fuck, fuck!" I cursed, burying my head in Benjamin's thighs. "Just move. I'll get used to it faster."

"Are you sure?" Moon asked again, his concern evident. I don't think I've ever asked that question more than once toward my partners. Should I feel ashamed?

"Yes," I nodded, feeling tears welling up in my eyes. I didn't cry when I was hit by bullets. What the fuck was I doing now?

Benjamin leaned down, kissing my face gently, and soon enough, Moon started thrusting inside me, starting slowly but with a growing force.

At first, I didn't feel much besides a slight pain. It was a different sensation being on the receiving end.

"Oh, shit!" I jolted, feeling a sudden rush of pleasure.

"Found it," Moon smirked, thrusting inside me faster and harder than before, blowing my mind with the intensity. "Hmm, do you like it?"

"He sure does," Benjamin chimed in, looking at me with a smirk on his face.

The room was filled with the passionate symphony of our bodies intertwining, the rhythm of our desires echoing in the air. The pleasure of Moon's deep penetration sent me teetering on the edge of ecstasy, but I resisted the temptation to release just yet. I yearned for the perfect synchrony, to reach that pinnacle of pleasure together with him.

Moon's grin widened, his eyes filled with a mixture of astonishment and desire. He ran his fingers through his hair, his actions stirring up a surge of pleasure within me.

"Dusk," he exclaimed with genuine admiration, "you're incredible. I never expected you to embrace this with such skill and enthusiasm."

A surge of pride washed over me, fueling my desire to please him even more.

"I guess I surprised myself too," I replied, my voice husky with desire. "But with you, Moon, I can't help but want to give my best."

As I shifted my position, my head moved towards Benjamin's right thigh. With a teasing lick, I traced the length of his throbbing cock, sending shivers of pleasure through his body.

"Will!" I moaned Moon's name, my voice muffled by Benjamin's hardness in my mouth. The overwhelming sensation ignited a surge of desire within me. "Fuck! Harder! I'm so close!"

Moon's thrusts responded to my plea, becoming more erratic and intense. His rhythm faltered as he relentlessly targeted that sweet spot deep within me, driving me to the edge of ecstasy. Meanwhile, Benjamin's cock plunged deeper into my mouth, his own climax approaching rapidly.

The room was filled with a symphony of moans and the intoxicating scent of our arousal. The interconnectedness of our pleasure fueled the intensity of the moment, heightening the sensations coursing through our bodies.

"I'm cumming!" Moon moaned, lowering himself to suck Benjamin's cock alongside me, our lips meeting along the way.

As the waves of pleasure intensified, I couldn't hold back any longer. My hands gripped my own throbbing member, stroking it eagerly, syncing my movements with the rhythm of Moon's powerful thrusts. Sensations of pure bliss surged through me, building up until I reached the pinnacle of ecstasy. With a primal groan, I climaxed, releasing my essence that splattered across my stomach.

Simultaneously, Moon reached his own climax, his release flooding inside me, marking our intimate connection. And in that moment, Benjamin's own peak approached, his essence filling my mouth, mingling with the taste of our shared desire.

Breathing heavily, Moon gazed down at me, sweat trickling down his beautiful face. "How was that, first-timer?"

"Heaven," I managed to gasp between breaths, a blissful smile gracing my face. "It felt like I was in heaven, my own personal paradise."

The room was filled with a tranquil intimacy, the three of us basking in the afterglow of our passionate encounter, wrapped in the warmth of our shared connection.

***

that's the end of chapter 4 = ̄ω ̄=

any thoughts? §(* ̄▽ ̄*)§