Chapter 4.7 - Jax

Moon slowly inserted one finger inside me, and though my body felt strange, my mind reveled in the pleasure of having his touch within me.

"Benjamin," Moon grinned at him, his eyes glimmering with mischief as he witnessed Benjamin masturbating to the scene before us. "Let's give his front some attention to take his mind off. You know how first times can be."

"I had mine with you, and it was pleasurable," Benjamin winked, but he moved closer nonetheless, taking my hardening length into his mouth. "Don't worry, Dusk. We'll show you a real good time."

Honestly, apart from staying silent, I had no idea what to do. Although my desire to explore submission with Moon burned within me, I was unfamiliar with the nuances of the role.

"It's okay," Moon inserted a second finger, locking his gaze with mine as if he could discern my thoughts. "All you have to do is enjoy yourself."

This side of Moon, so different from our previous encounters, intoxicated me. His sobriety and hyper-dominance spoke to a newfound allure that I found myself drawn to.

Mine, I thought possessively. And at that moment, Moon's fingers grazed a certain spot within me, sending electric currents of pleasure coursing through my entire being.

"Found the spot," Moon smirked, inserting a third finger and skillfully stimulating that sensitive area again and again.

"There, there," Benjamin grinned, pausing his ministrations on my length to place a teasing peck on its tip, before licking a path from base to tip. "How does your first prostate hard-on feel, dear sir?"

"Fuck!" I gasped, burying my head deeper into the pillow. It was an entirely different sensation from penetrating someone, and yet, it felt undeniably good—something I could easily become addicted to. "Harder!"

"I'm saving that for when my dick enters," Moon's voice dripped with anticipation as he withdrew his fingers, leaving me craving their touch. He was preparing me, stretching my hole with his fingers, occasionally thrusting them inside to elicit unknown waves of pleasure.

"Dusk," Moon's voice lowered, his eyes filled with a mischievous gleam. "Would you mind cumming one more time?"

"What do you take me for?" I managed to breathe out between breathless gasps. Benjamin resumed his oral attentions, and even without Moon's fingers inside me, the pleasure had not waned entirely, though it had diminished. "A cumming machine?"

"We need more lube," Moon remarked, walking purposefully from the foot of the bed towards me. His hand found my nipple, caressing it sensually, before leaning down for a searing kiss. "Do you have the stamina, Dusk?"

I could sense the playful taunt in his words, and yet it only added to the teasing allure of the moment.

"I do," I replied, pulling him down for a wet and passionate kiss, thrusting my hips as I delved deeper into Benjamin's mouth. I knew he was more than accepting of my actions.

Between the pleasure derived from Moon's skilled manipulation of my nipples and the intoxicating dance of our tongues, coupled with the sensation of Benjamin's mouth enveloping my hardness, I felt the surge of my release building within me.

"I think we've become well acquainted," Moon whispered, his lips tantalizingly close to mine, his breath fanning my yearning lips. "Don't swallow it, Benjamin."

Moon's smirking countenance, the way he towered above me, sent a searing heat through my body. In that moment, I craved not only to dominate him but also to submit to him and him alone.

Another deep kiss shared between us, the hardness of Moon's erection pressing against my hand, and I climaxed, my release flooding Benjamin's mouth.

Moon smirked, gesturing for Benjamin to come closer. Benjamin spat my cum into his waiting hands as Moon wiped away the remnants from his face.

"Good job," Moon praised, his tongue darting out to lick the traces of cum from his fingers. "Will you help me, Benjamin?"

"Gladly," Benjamin smirked, rubbing our combined cum between his palms before joining his hands with mine, wrapping them around Moon's throbbing shaft, and caressing it in synchrony.

Moon groaned as our pace quickened, thrusting his cock between our hands.

"Don't worry," I grinned, feeling the growing intensity in Moon's member. "I'll make sure to take the shot."

And as promised, Moon relinquished himself to his release, spilling his essence into my waiting hand. In a half-reclined position, I managed to coat the length of his erection with our mingled fluids, blending our essences together.

"Well," Moon huffed, pushing back his dampened hair from his face, positioning himself between my parted legs while Benjamin cradled my head between his thighs. I could feel the tip of Moon's erection pressing against my yearning entrance. "I'm going to enter, okay?"

***

it's been so long since the last time I wrote a chapter involving a plot😶🫣
sorry🤣🤣