Chapter 3.3 - Atlas

After Jade left, instead of heading to the parking lot, I veered straight toward the lobby. The urge to search for him lingered, but at that moment, I had something better in mind.

"Wow, I never thought you'd actually call me!" Evan's laughter crackled through the phone. Despite the less-than-ideal phone connection, I couldn't help but be drawn to his enchanting voice.

"Well, you're a turn-on," I chuckled, appreciating his ability to uplift my spirits. "Wanna meet up?"

"Did you get something new?" I could practically hear the mischievous smirk in Evan's voice. "Is that why you called me?"

"Pretty much." I swung open the door to my Lamborghini, feeling the thrill of its power. "I don't want to experience it alone."

"If that's what you believe." Evan's playful tone resonated in my ears. He was my go-to partner when it came to trying new substances. "Should I pick you up?"

"Don't bother." I revved the engine, ready to hit the road. "I'll be there in a minute." With that, I ended the call, accelerated out of the parking lot, and zoomed through the streets.

The lingering effects of the Magnolia I had consumed earlier still coursed through my veins. Driving in this condition was reckless, but as long as Augustus remained unaware, no one would nag at me.

As expected, Evan awaited my arrival at Cinder Club. I swung open the door, and within moments, he was seated beside me.

"Hi," he smirked, leaning in to kiss my lips before whispering against them. "You've been busy lately. Barely any calls, and you haven't even shown up at the club."

"I had some errands to run." I nibbled on his soft lips, savoring the taste. "But I did manage to call you in the end, didn't I?"

"Yeah," Evan's expression exuded satisfaction. While I convinced myself that my feelings for him were purely platonic, the truth was far more complex. I struggled to understand and navigate my emotions, particularly because of my autism. Love was a concept that eluded me, and I often found myself suppressing any signs of affection that emerged. I didn't want to acknowledge my own vulnerability.

"Should we go to a hotel?" he suggested, his hand gripping my thigh with enough pressure to ignite a desire within me. "Or maybe your place? Somewhere more private than a hotel."

I should have declined, knowing his intentions, but my mind was perpetually clouded, leading me to hazy decisions. Deep down, buried beneath my attempts at emotional detachment, I held a longing for Evan that I couldn't comprehend or fully acknowledge.

"Your place, then." I accelerated through the streets, Evan's hand caressing my thigh fueling my intoxication even further.

The promise of new drugs nestled in my pocket heightened my excitement. Evan's house resided in the far reaches of the A1 district, typically requiring thirty minutes of travel time. But I was determined to reach there in half that time, my senses sharpened by the remnants of Magnolia in my system. Yet, even with my eyes wide open, I had no intention of slowing down.

"Atlas." Evan opened my zip. "Moan for me."

I tried to keep my wandering eyes on the road as Evan took my dick into his mouth.

He was good with his mouth. Better than anyone I had done it with. His tongue knew exactly where to lick ad his mouth knew how deep he needed to go.

"Shit," I cursed, dodging a parked car only by inches. I could feel the cum piling up in my dick as Evan moved his head up and down.

"That was close." Evan laughed, taking my dick in his hand. "You're so beautiful Atlas." Using his thumb, he didn't let me cum. "Do you know that?"

We were about to pass Charles Avenue, an abandoned street with overgrown trees that provided perfect concealment.

"Let's take a short stop." I breathed out, gasping when Evan suddenly went deeper than usual. I quickly parked the car in a secluded corner, shutting it down to ensure privacy. With a sense of urgency, I pushed Evan away, his grin only fueling my desire. I reached behind me, pushing the seat back to create more space. The anticipation was palpable as we both knew what was about to happen.

"Come here," I beckoned to Evan, my hunger for more intensifying. The raw desire within me craved anything he had to offer. My eyes locked with his, a mix of longing and anticipation. In that moment, nothing else mattered but the connection between us, and the insatiable desire that consumed us both.

Evan swiftly shifted over to my seat, his hands firmly embracing me. The air crackled with electricity as our bodies drew closer, magnetically pulled together. He leaned in, his lips hovering just inches away from mine, teasing and inviting. The anticipation built, and in an instant, our lips collided in a passionate kiss, igniting a fire that consumed us both. Time seemed to stand still as we lost ourselves in the intoxicating embrace, exploring each other's depths with a hunger that could not be quenched.

"I've been hard for quite some time."

***

He's a switch people~~😋
New character alert, any thoughts on Evan?😶‍🌫️