four

Tomura's POV:

"So, you're coming today?" I sigh. "Yes, Shuichi. I'll be there in less than an hour. Now, do you want blueberry or chocolate?" I ask. "Bitch, is that a real question?" I turn off the stove. "How many, three?" I grab two plates. "Yeah. I'm stopping by the gas station, you want anything?" I stare at the plates of pancakes I had just prepared. I really didn't feel like eating. But if I don't, Dabi will get upset. It'll fine if I skip breakfast just for today. "Yeah, get me a monster please," I respond after what feels like forever. "Alright, I'll see you at the library." He hangs up and I play my music. After making Shoto and Dabi's plates and setting them on the bar, I begin to wash the dishes.

Spit in my face, my love, it won't phase me. Spit in my face, my love, it won't change me.

I flinch when I feel a pair of arm wrap around my waist. I pause the song and take out my head phones. "It smells good darling," Dabi says, burying his face in my neck. "Baby, what're you doing up so early?" He kisses my shoulder, dodging my question. "Your plate is on the bar." He glances behind him. "Where's yours?" I keep my focus on the dishes. "I'm not hungry," I answer. "Are you sure?" he asks pressing his face to the side of mine. "Yes. Besides, it's Monday. Mr. Compress is bringing donuts." Dabi nods. 

It took a very long time to get Dabi to realize not every human being eats three times a day. He would get worried if I ever skipped a meal. Which was sweet, but he did eventually realized that it was more harmful to force myself to eat when I didn't want to. 

"Wait, do you have clothes on?" I turn off the sink and fully face him. "Are you going somewhere?" First he was up early and now he was fully clothed. He slept in his boxers and shirtless, so why is he dressed? "Um...I am going for a run?" Was that a question? "You're probably gonna feel hot babe." He pushes my hair behind my ear. "You're really pretty." He pulls me towards him and places a kiss on lips. It gets really passionate and aggressive. He pushes me against the counter. I wrap my arms around his neck. One of his hands trail up my thigh and the other grips my hair, causing me to moan. He shoves his tongue into my mouth. He pulls away and attacks my neck. I throw my head back, hitting the cabinets. He bites down causing me to gasp. 

He's acting really weird. And he's scaring the hell out of me. "What's wrong?" he breaths on my neck. I didn't get the chance to answer.

"Hey Tomura, what time do you wanna leave?"

Shoto. I push Dabi away and turn my back to the teenager. "Um...soon," I say, wiping the saliva off my mouth. "Oh, you made breakfast." Shoto sets his bag down and goes to sit at the bar. "I forgot he was here," I mutter. "Yeah...me too." I clear my throat. "Uh, Shoto, what time do you get out of school?" Dabi grabs his plate and begins to eat. "Five thirty." 

He pulls his phone out. "Damn," he mutters. "The old man?" Dabi asks. "No, Natsuo broke his leg at a football game." Dabi looks at him confused. "Wait, I thought he was in band."

"He is."

Dabi burst out laughing. "Fucking dumbass." Shoto smiles turning his phone off. "That's your brother." I pull out my phone to check the time. "We should get going." I kiss Dabi cheek. "I'll see you later." Shoto grabs his bag. "Have good day my love."

Dabi's POV:

As soon as the door closes I grab my keys. I watch from the window and wait for the two of them to walk out of view. I grab my wallet and leave the apartment. I jog down the stairs and go to the car. 

"Tomura's gonna kill me. Tomura's gonna kill me. Tomura's gonna kill me. Tomura is going to fucking kill me."

Tomura probably would kill me. He wouldn't be mad but he would be disappointed. And he would kill me. 

He hated it when I kept secrets from him. Why the hell didn't I tell him? He deserved to know. It's like I didn't even think about it. Fuck, he's gonna hate me. He'll be pissed. I tap my fingers nervously on the steering wheel. 

Get your shit together. 

I hook up my phone and play our playlist. Tomura made it when we first got here. That's when I learned about his little music addiction. 

----

"It's basically a playlist of songs we like. That way when we listen to it we'll always think of each other." Dabi stared at his lover intensely. "You are such a hopeless romantic." Tomura laughed. "Are you even listening?" Dabi nodded. "Yes, I am listening. Continue."  

"I even added some songs that I feel like represent our relationship." He leaned on Dabi's shoulder, scrolling through the playlist on his phone. "Did you add our song?" Tomura rolled his eyes. "Yes, I added our song. At the bottom," he muttered the last part. "The bottom? Why?" Tomura tried to hide his smile. "To bother with you."  

----

I spent the next hour and a half driving. It probably wasn't the best idea to listen to this playlist because now I can't stop thinking about Tomura. I find the restaurant we agreed on. I park the car and go inside. When I do I instantly see him. And he's not alone.