fifteen

Dabi's POV:

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" I question closing the front door behind me. "Oh Dabi, hi." Hana says clutching a mug with steaming tea. "How long have you been here?" ask. "Few days. Well, I've been staying a hotel a few block away." I sit on the couch next to her. "Does Mura know you're here?"

"Yeah. Also, thank you so much for being there for him. You're doing amazing and he's been struggling." My heart picks up in pace. "Struggling? Wh-what do you mean struggling?" Tomura always tells me when something is wrong. How the hell could he be having problems and I didn't notice it.

"With our mom and everything." Her voice is soft and wavering. "What happened with you mom?" She rolls her eyes. "Not funny. If this is how you're acting towards Tomura I take my compliment back." I lean forward slightly. "Hana, what the fuck happened to your mom?" Her disgust turns to surprise. "W-wait...he didn't tell you...?" She sets her mug down on the coffee table. "Shit I-...I-I shouldn't have said anything," he mutters. "Well you did so now you need to tell me what the fuck happened."

-------

 She wipes the tears off her face. "I really thought he had told you," she sobs out. He didn't. Why the hell wouldn't he tell me something like that? 

The door flies open and instantly snap my head. A flash a shock spreads across Tomura's face. It lasted less than a second before he masks it. "Hey Hana. Didn't know you were coming over." She lowers her head-to hide her tears I assume. "Just thought I'd drop by." 

Shoto walks in behind him. "Hello," he says locking the door. "Babe, what do you want for dinner?" Tomura asks, going to the kitchen. "I'll eat whatever you make honey." I try to sound as normal as possible. There has to be a reason to why he didn't tell me. "Do you mind cutting these peppers for me?" I get up and walk to the kitchen. He already has a cutting board and knife out. 

"Oh, and I didn't tell you, that wedding party or whatever that Kegio and Mange are planning has been move to Mr. Kurogiri and Mr. Compress's home. They said there's more space."

For a second, everything is okay.

"Damn, I completely forgot about that. When is it again?" Tomura pulls a pot out of the cabinet. "Two days." I snap my head to him. "Damnnn. What? That soon?" He laughs.

For a second, he's okay.

"Baby, this was planned out months ago." I begin to dice the peppers. "I know, I know. Two more months." He stands between me and the counter. "Only two." I place my hands on his hips."Then you're completely mine." It was hard to believe that I was so close to fully clamming; as if he ever belonged to anyone else. He's always been mine. "I love you," he mutters.

And for a second, I was okay.