ten

No one's Pov:

Since leaving the hospital Tomura has gained weight. Most of that weight has went into his thighs, ass, and stomach. He hates it but Dabi loves it. He's been in love with Tomura since he met, he's never had a problem with his lanky type body, but he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy having more to grab onto. It's very rare that they have downtime together, so they don't have sex too often. But when they do, it's an forgettable experience. 

Tomura barely set the to-go box on their bar before Dabi got started. He pushed Tomura against the counter instantly shoving his throat down the bluenettes throat. Tomura quickly responded by wrapping his arms around the others neck. Dabi was pushing him against the cabinets so hard it was starting to hurt his ass and lower back. Though the pain wasn't on his mind. Dabi's warm tongue rolls around his mouth. 

Becoming impatience, Dabi crawls at the smaller males pants. Tomura pulls away and laughs. "Dabi, we have a bed room." The raven haired man grabs his thighs and picks him up. Tomura puts his legs around his waist and his arms around his arms. Even with the weight gain it was still easy to pick Tomura up. Which both of them love. 

Dabi carried him into their bedroom and set him on the bed. Dabi leans over him and lets his hair down. They begin to undress each other. Dabi runs his fingers up and down his legs, warm hands making contact with cold skin. He leans down and kisses the scars on the younger's legs. Tomura knew how much Dabi wanted this. "You can skip this part if you want." Dabi looks up at him. "Absolutely not." He counties to drag his lips and tongue along Tomura's thighs. He refused to do any sexual actions until he praised the body underneath him. This time he goes further and kisses along his stomach before planting one on his lips. The kiss gets deeper and heated very quickly. 

He pins Tomura's wrist to the bed. He goes to his neck leaving hickeys his turtle necks can easily hide. By now, he knows exactly where his lover's sweet spot is; and he's purposely missing it. "Dabi," the younger groans. "Yes darling?" Dabi asks in a teasing tone. "Please sto- Ahh~" Dabi bites down, damn near drawing blood. "Fuck Dabi." He sits up, wiping the saliva off his mouth. "You're an asshole." He leans over to their night stand a pulls out a tube of lube. "Oh please, you love me." He coats his finger and hovers them in front of the other's enternce. He leans down into his lover's ear. "Remember, you don't hold back with those pretty moans of yours and I give you what you want," Dabi says in a calming tone. "Okay."

Dabi harshly shoves his fingers into his lover's hole. Dabi quickly realized that Tomura preferred rougher treatment. So he made damn sure to give it to him. "Shit, Dabi," he breathes out. "Yes princess?" He thrust his finger in and out at a steady pace. "Another one pleaseee," he whines. "So soon? Little impatient are we?" He shoves another finger into his lover. "People are going to think I don't take care of you." He holds in his breath. "It has been a while." He starts scissoring the man under him. "Then I guess we have to make up for all that lost time." 

Dabi slams his lips onto Tomura's, shoving his tongue down the younger's throat. Tomura pulls away, turning his head. His away of asking Dabi to mark him even more. He slips his hand into the other's hair and tugs harshly, earning a drawn out moan from the man underneath him.

Dabi goes between thrusting and scissoring as he leaves love bites along Tomura's neck. Dabi could tell by how his lover was breathing that he was getting close. He didn't want him to cum just yet. The build up it the best part. He removes her fingers. Tomura whines at the loss of contact. "Shh, it's alright princess. I'll make you feel good." 

He slowly pushes his member into Tomura's hole. He arches his back as he groans in pain. "Fuck Dabi!" He shouts. Dabi grips his hips, forcing him onto the bed. He wastes no time with thrusting. He slowly starts to pick up the pace. "Please~" Dabi gropes his ass roughly. "What can I do for you princess?" Tomura swallows the lump in his throat. "Ruin me please," he pleads. Dabi begins to slam into his lover. With each thrust Tomura's moan became louder. Hopefully by now the neighbors are used to the noise. "Dabi, I'm close!" He strokes Tomura cheek softly. "Beg for it darling." 

"Please let me cum Dabi." Dabi thrust in harder. "Come on baby, you can do better than that. Unless you don't want it." He slowly rubs his finger over Tomura's tip. "I do, I really do." Dabi leans into Tomura's ear. "Then beg for it like the good boy I know you are." The knot in Tomura's stomach was becoming unbearable. "Pl-please Dabi! Please let me cum on your c-cock! I-I can't hold it, please let me cum!" The sound of his begging mixed with his moan was fucking music to Dabi's ears. "Good boy, go on and cum sweet heart." Tomura instantly resales, though Dabi wasn't finished yet.

He pulls out and flips Tomura onto his stomach. "Don't hold back on me now babe, we're just getting started." He pushes himself back into Tomura. It wasn't as painful as before but it still made Tomura groan. Once again, Dabi thrust ruthlessly into Tomura's ass. If it was even possible, he was going even faster. Tomura latches onto the sheets under him, trying to get a grip. But the pleasure was over clouding his mind. 

Dabi grips Tomura hips, pushing himself in even deeper. Tomura's thighs began to shake uncontrollably. He was reaching his breaking point. Dabi had needed to cum for the past five minutes but he was holding it. He wanted to fill his lover up to the very brim. It was getting more and more painful to hold it. His thrust were getting sloppy and out of rhythm. "F-fuck, Dabi!" Tears began to fall down Tomura's face, which Dabi took notice of. His breathing was uneven. He was close again. This time, Dabi was too. "Cum sweetie. You deserve it." They both cum at the same time. Just as Dabi wanted, he filled his lover up. 

Dabi pulled out and laid on the other side of the bed while Tomura collapsed onto his stomach. "Are you okay baby?" Tomura nods. "Words, love." Tomura turns his head to his fiancé. "I'm okay." Dabi kisses his forehead. "I'm gonna run you a bath real quick. Don't move." Tomura rolled his eyes. "Please, you made sure I wouldn't be able to do that for a while."