eight

Tomura's POV:

I think I'm going to kill myself.

It might be the best way to avoid what happen this morning. I feel really bad for waking Shoto up. And I had a complete break down cause I thought Dabi left me and the whole time he was trying to do something nice to me. I hate myself. 

Dabi just left for work so I'm on my way to go see Mange. I grab my phone and open the front door. I jump when I see the blonde haired male in front of me. "Shit Keigo, you scared me," I muttered. "I'm sorry." I take a deep breath trying to recollect myself. "Um, Dabi isn't here." He nods. "Yeah I know I...I kind of wanted to...talk to you." I give him a confused look. "You did?" He nods. I've never seen him this quiet. "Come in." I close the door behind him and he sat on the couch. "I have a question." I sit next to him. "What is it?"

"Do you ever get scared or...worry I guess, with Dabi's work?" 

Dabi's work. I bite the inside of my cheek. "Um, no. Never." That was true. I couldn't explain to him why I've always trusted Dabi because then he'd know about the hospital. Dabi did so much to make sure the two of us could be together, I'm not gonna lose my shit because he unbuttons his shirt to get an extra tip. Money is money. However, that is me and Dabi, this is Keigo and Rumi.

"Do you get scared or...worry with Rumi's work?" He throws his head back. "Yes. I mean, how can I not." He groans. "She's hot. And the more she shows, the more she makes. I should be happy for her but...I don't know. I just hate that people are hitting on her all the time and I just have to sit back and watch." I nod. "I get that. I feel weird sometimes but it's not like I was scared of him cheating. And you shouldn't be scared either. Rumi really likes you, and you like her." He sighs. "I know. But-"

"No buts. Just tell her you feel that way so she can give you some type of reassurance."  He nods. "Yeah, thanks Tomura. Um, do you need a ride?" I shake my head. "No, it's okay. I'll walk," I answer. "I'm not letting you walk, let me take you," he insist. "Okay, let's go."