nineteen

Tomura's POV:

"This is the prettiest thing I have ever seen in my lifeeeeeee!!!!" Himiko squeals holding up my wedding dress. "I know! It's perfect on him!" Mange shouts. "Oh, honey do me a favor and look forward." I straighten my posture as she moves to my side. 

"Are you sure this the best decision Tomuraaaa?" Himiko whines. "It's too late now. Half of it is gone," Mange points out. "Besides, he'll look pretty no matter what." That doesn't make the pout on her face go away. "Dear are you feeling alright? You've been awfully quiet." I try not to flinch when she brings the scissors near my ear. 

I'm trying not to think about last night. I don't want to have to think about any of it. So I just listened to everything they had to say hoping my thoughts would quiet down.

"I'm fine." That's my first time speaking since I got to Mange's house. Well, I guess now it's Mange's, Himiko's and Jin's now. Because for some reason when Mange found out they used to be friends of mine and they were kind sorta homeless Mange let them move in with her since she had the space. And she kind of already grew on Himiko since they work together. She offered to Kai too but he said he preferred the hotel. I feel bad, Yamada wont be able to pay for that room forever. I wish me and Dabi had the room for him. Maybe I'll talk to Rumi, I think her and Keigo have an extra room. 

"What're you thinking about Mura?" Himiko asks. She puts the dress back in the closet and sits on Mange's bed in front of me. "Mura? Oh that is so cute," Mange says stepping in front of me. I close my eyes when she brings my scissors in front of my face. "I've been meaning to ask, how did you guys meet?"

I open my eyes to look and Himiko. She just shrugs. "Um...it was a few years ago....at....a....porn shop." Mange freezes and turns around to face her. "I'm sorry what?" I can't help but laugh. "Shut up Miko. We met senior year," I lie. "Okay, that is more acceptable." 

The room door slowly opens. "Am I allowed to come in?" Jin asks with his hand covering his eyes. "Come in baby," Himiko says. He steps into the room smiling. His apron is covered with dirt and his gardening gloves are damped. "Hey Tomura, I didn't know you were here." I wave. "Whoa, you look so pretty." Mange puts her hands on her hips and turns to Himiko. "Told you." I stand up, dusting my hair off my pants. "Thank you Jin." Himiko gasp. "Baby, have you seen Tomura's dressssss?" He gasp. "I have not." She giggles and runs back to the closet. "Isn't it beautiful?" He admires it from afar. "Tomura that's perfect for you, it's amazing." 

I turn to Mange's desk with a mirror above it. I can't help but smile. It's a lot lighter, and I've missed my fluffy bangs. "Thank you Mange." She sets her shears on the desk. "Of course Mura, I can't wait to see Dabi's reaction. He'll love it." I highly doubt that. He said he didn't want me to cut it but that was over a month ago. Maybe he changed his mind? Or maybe he hasn't and he'll hate it. And he'll hate me because I did something he didn't want me to do. 

I don't think he'll ever be mad at me after last night. 

Dabi's POV: 

I lace my boots before making my way down the hall. "Baby I'm home." Tomura comes through the front door. I couldn't help but let out a gasp seeing him. He slowly closes the door behind him. "Your hair." He reaches behind his neck. "Do...do you like it?" I cup his face and kiss his forehead. "You're so fucking adorable." He smiles and kisses my lips. "Thank you my love." 

He looks down at my shoes. "Are you going somewhere?" He asks. "Yeah, I was planning on taking you somewhere to eat." I try to talk as softly as possible so he doesn't feel like I'm trying to attack him. "Oh, um-" I know he hasn't eaten yet and if he turns this down, I can't make him go. I can't make him eat, but I have to try. "I was actually looking forward to cooking something for dinner." I grab his hand and kiss the bottom of his palm. "How romantic." He giggles as I lead him into the kitchen.

"What're you hungry for princess?" 

"Is it okay if we make fried rice with butter and peanut oil?" Slow progress. Baby steps. He just relapsed so it's going to take a minute before we get back to where we were. "Of course." I take a step back and watch him get us started. 

He gets everything out the fridge and pantry. "Are you going to help?" He asks turning on the stove and pulling out a skillet. "How rude of me." I walk behind him and slip my hands around his waist. "Not what I meant." I lower my hands to his hips and pull him closer to me, pushing his ass against my dick. He gasp. "Dabi." I press my face against the nape of his neck. "Yes?" He raises his shoulder to get me away from him but when I hear him laugh I don't move. 

"S-stop, that tickles." I run my hands along his thighs. "What does?" He throws his head back laughing. "Get away from me you fucking gremlin!" I kiss him repeatedly under his ear and his neck. 

The front door opens and Shoto comes inside. "Is everything okay?" He asks. "No, your brother is fucking attacking me." Tomura pushes me away finally getting out of my grasp. "Sho, did you have fun at your friend's house?" Shoto sets his bag by the island and sits on a bar stool. "It was nice," he mumbles. "Do you have homework?" Tomura asks, pulling out a cutting board. "I finished it with Shinso at the library." Tomura looks over his shoulder and smiles. "Do you want to help me cut?" To my surprise, he agrees.

I explained everything to Shoto this morning before he left for school. He didn't say much but he seemed like he wanted to hear it from Tomura over me. I couldn't even be mad. It actually makes me happy that he likes Tomura. I'm pretty sure everyone likes Tomura but Shoto hardly ever talks a liking to anyone. He's a social shut in so seeing him smiling and enjoying himself makes me feel like I'm doing something right. 

"Alright, well, since you lovely ladies have this covered. Ima get in the shower." Tomura throws an carrot at my forehead. "Good, you reek of  alcohol."