Chapter 1: The Miracle of Fate

It's been a few hours since I celebrated my birthday with well.. "a few of my friends", none of them actually came and I'm not surprised, they had better things to do and I did too. No gifts as well, to be fair he did wish to get a gift but it's not like god would magically give him a gift. If he did, then he'd like a cool weapon, one like Ruby's since it was a freaking scythe and gun, how cool is that?

Suddenly, I hear a pwon sound behind me and though it was just some rocks being kicked by the kids but then I heard a countdown which annoyed me a-lot before turning around and seeing.

I looked at the screen in front of me blinking a few times wondering if I was going insane or something until the notification ran out and upon the new interface, I saw the question.

[Welcome player. Do you wish to use the Fate system?]

[Accept Yes/No?]

Yup, I definitely went insane.. Fate system? Yea as if, my whole fate is being a scared coward hiding between Ruby and Yang in-case someone tried to talk to me. God I feel stupid for thinking this was a real thing. The orange box didn't go away no matter how many times I kept blinking or rubbing my eyes and the orange screen was starting to get annoying.

Oh, wait, maybe I fell asleep lol, no way some orange box would magically appear on my birthday. That's what it had to be. I was dreaming all this up this scenario up so that meant that this was all just some descriptive dream lol. Well... If I was going to dream I should at least enjoy it to the fullest.

So I reached out my finger and pressed the Y button since it probably stood for yes or any form of it thinking I looked like a major idiot before my surprise.

[New quest has been issued!]
Players Will!
Objective: Complete the tutorial!
Rewards: 50 exp, 10 Lien
Failure: Restriction of the Fate system
[Accept Yes/No?]

Dam, it really felt like reality and a game, I don't know if the dreams trolling me but oh well, might as well enjoy this cool dream.
I nodded and pressed the yes button again so there were gonna be quests for this dream, then maybe one of the quest is to get a girlfriend? Hehehe.

[Welcome Player! The first step of the quest 'Players Will' is to open your status menu! Please speak the command 'Status' out loud.]

Dam! Well I probably am in a dream so speaking the command status probably wouldn't be to bad in my dream, I know I'd look like a lunatic in real life if I tried this.

"Status!"
I shouted with a slight blush of embarrassment. Even if this is a dream, its still embarrassing to act like a kid on the street. And immediately another orange screen popped up covering the ones from before.

Status:
Name: Y/n Fujimaru Woo
Level: 1
Title: Player, Fated Encounter
Job class: None
Sponsers: None
Hp: 200
Sp: 104
MP: 200
Strength: 11
Endurance:13
Intelligence: 15