Chapter 7: Jaune Arc And call before the initiation

"Hey hey! What's up my friends!" 

Is what I would be saying if I knew any people going to beacon as me but NOOOO! I forgot, I have no friends but Yang and Ruby and both whereabouts are unknown to me, ugh, it's so dreadful that the dam system gave me a stupid fucking quest about attending beacon with them but I might as well apply and see how it goes. Anyways, the bullhorn is here so it's time to get on.

(A/N Y/N has a hoodie on to hide his SEXY face, I mean his average looking face so no one recognises him or bothers to come to him)

(Meanwhile with our other two heroines.)

"Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!" 

Yang exclaimed happily as she hugged her sister tightly unaware of her strength crushing Ruby

"Please stop Yang!" 

Ruby said as she was getting crushed by the strength of her hug trying to wiggle her way out of her bear hug.

"But I'm so proud of you!" 

Yang said as she lightly hopped in excitement up and down to which Ruby just embarrassingly looked away.

"Really sis it was nothing." 

Ruby said with disdain not liking all the praise she was being given as she got slightly annoyed by the compliments.

"What do you mean? it was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees!" 

"I don't wanna be the 'bee's knees', okay? I don't wanna be any kind of knees! I just wanna be a normal girl with normal knees."

(A/N NEVER I LOVE YOU, sorry guys)

 "What's with you? Aren't you excited?"

Yang said with her eyebrow going up as she said a bit shocked to Ruby's response. 

"Of course I'm excited I just... I got moved ahead two years, I don't want people to think I'm special or anything."

 Ruby explained as she looked down at the floor a bit scared in-case people would assume her for the wrong reasons.

(A/N Don't worry, I will make sure I write Y/N to kil- kick their asses no worries)

"But you are special."

Yang said wrapping her arms around Ruby reassuring her. Ready to kick peoples asses if they try to bully her sister, that's for sure.

As the two sisters were bonding, a news reporter voice was heard throughout the Bullhead on a T.V about a certain man.

 "The robbery led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities."

Y/N just listened and wondered why someone would resort to crimes during the time when people needed hunters/huntresses rather than criminals. Despicable bastards honestly. 

"If you have any information about his whereabouts, please contact the Vale police department, back to you Lisa." 

The reporter finished her sentence as it switched to another reporter who started her own commentary afterwards. 

"Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Right's protest turned dark when the members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted-" 

The reporter was cut off as the speaker switched to Glynda Goodwitch ready to announce to the people there. 

"Hello, and welcome to Beacon."