Chapter 15: Weapon Creation.. the classic way!

The weekend had passed. Y/N came back to the 3 girls claiming that he could not find Blake.

Well that's the story I'm going with, I mean, I found Blake, saw Sun, beat his ass, can't believe he had my weapon but like.. nun-chucks.. but a shotgun.. fuck.. even if they're weaker, they have cooler functions than my weapons..

Anyways. I have at-least an hour before I meet with Team RW_Y. Time to do ONE gate.

[Demonic Blacksmith offers a proposal] 

Demonic Blacksmith: Oi kid, I assume you are gonna make a weapon some time later. How about I give you a gate all about creating weapons. 

"Good idea.. Alright, gate me master!"

[Demonic Blacksmith has provided A rank gate: Swords and Smiths]

Alright, with this, I should be able to get a job class change to blacksmith or something

[New quest has been Accepted!]
The Art of The Blade.
Objective: Craft a {Unique} rank weapon Or 3 A ranked weapons. 
Rewards: Consumables crafted in this gate will be your reward, don't be stingy player.
Failure: None.

Tch, the system calling me stingy? Fine, I'll let it off since it's given me EX ranked weapon chance crafting to take home.

Soon, a new light enveloped my body and my attire had changed completely. 

"Check equipment!"

[Temporary Blacksmith Attire (Uncommon): +35 defence, Skills: Heat resistance C+]

Description: When equipped in the Blacksmith Attire, gain 35 defence as set bonus and [Heat resistance C+] as a skill for wearing the set.

Alright, thanks' system. 

"Oohh! Y/N-sama! I see you came back to master [The Art Of The Blade]"

This man.. his name was.. Ryogotin, current best friend of the me in this gate, right, gates with certain objectives filled my head with memories which aren't mine but felt like mine.

"Yes Ryo! I've come back once again to hammer down for the best blades to come hahah!"

"That is the man I am friends with! No little accident can keep you down aye?!"

We fist bumped. Odd, even if I knew him for 4 minutes, he felt like a dear friend. Anyways, it was time to "HAMMER DOWN!"

[Skill: Disciple of the Demon Blacksmith A has been activated]

[Skill: Adaptability A has been activated]

[Skill: Hard Worker B has been activated]

Alright. First thing's first...design the Blade I want to craft! Right, I'm so foolish. I got onto the designing and got no good ideas so decided to create a blade thanks to my nature of doing random things. The materials and ingredients that I wanted to put into my blade will be determined randomly so I'll go to the third step. I started to roughly cut the blade, need to get the foundation right and make sure that the blade has some support already.

After around an hour of modelling random blades, I got one that I like so I decided to finish the blade's shapes and getting excited.

[Probability of B+ rank 80%------- S rank 20% EX rank 0%]

Eh, the thing could be worse and make me craft D ranked weapons

[The system asks if you are sure]