Chapter 11: Cardin "say goodbye to your balls."

The clock was ticking as the fight between Jaune and Cardin intensified, not really, it was 10 o'clock now with Jaune being dominated by this large buffoon Cardin. 

I didn't like him and Jaune was annoying but I could stand Jaune at-least. 

[The Hound of Ulster agrees with your words]

[Rodomonte calls Cardin a bully]

[Sovereign of Magical Wands dislikes 'Cardin']

Yea, I do too, anyways back to the fight or if I can call it a fight.

Jaunes beaten body slams against the wall it before dropping to his knees in pain with his Aura level getting to the yellow colour. Honestly Prof. Glynda could stop it now seeing the disadvantage but she wasn't doing anything which ticked me off. Sure Jaune could be a bit dim-witted and annoying but he's a good kid at heart, Cardin though, he was starting to piss me off. More than Weiss did a week ago.

Jaune slowly turning around dazed as looks at Cardin who was laughing at his staggering body, Jaune gathers his courage one more time to charge forward and swing his blade at Cardin hoping for any futile progress to strike at Cardin's aura.

 Only for Cardin to evade his upcoming attack, bad move Jaune, should have gone for a shield bash and to push him back.

 Jaune looks back at Cardin's evasion despite his large build, surprised as  he watches Cardin's weapon named 'The Executioner', fucking loser names a tiny  mace something decent, send Jaune and his shield flying backwards losing his shield during this process.

Now with Jaune only armed with his sword, Jaune approached Cardin one last time to try and attack his strike is blocked by the mace's hilt with both their weapons locked, Cardin forces himself up, towering over a struggling Jaune with his strength. 

"This is the part where you lose."

"Over my dead-!"

Jaune is cut short as Cardin knees him in the di..., making Jaune drop his sword and fall to the ground in pain, a-lot of pain. 

Oh boy, I was acing myself, maybe I should repay this favour to Cardin, the rest of the male spectators also "shwwuu..." at Jaunes holy area.

Cardin raises his mace and is about to slam it down on a worried but more in pain Jaune just when the buzzer rings, signalling that the lights come back on, and Glynda Goodwitch's voice causes him to stop.

"Cardin, that's enough!"

Cardin finally relents when she speaks and walks away as Glynda comes onto the stage, pressing a button on her tablet

"Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match."

While Jaune still lays on the floor in defeat and pain, Pyrrha looks sad at the boy, I pity his crotch too red haired girl, I do too.

 Glynda then turns her head to look at the losing warrior as she pulls out a smaller tablet with his low, barely existing stats whilst the boy finally gets back up and looks away in shame. Yikes and I thought I did bad at Signal.

"Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a , now, would we?"

"Speak for yourself..."

Superhearing is useful, I hope Prof Glynda asks for 1 more dual. I need to repay the favour to Cardin, truly.