Chapter 14: 'Eventful' day

If I recall from what I remember, today should be the day Weiss and Blake fight over the White Fang's alignment in the world and the cat is out of the bag then runs away with the stupid monkey dude. You might be asking.. 

"Y/N, HOW DO YOU KNOW? ARE YOU FROM THE FUTURE? DID YOU TRANSMITIGATE?"

No jackass, [Sovereign of Magical Wands] told me with his [clairvoyance] as a heads up. So I'm going to avoid that awkward situation and come only when it matters. Also because I might accidentally kill Weiss if I hear her rambles and the racist views she has on faunus.

[Poseidon's Proxy tells you to straighten her out]

I'd love to Proxy of Poseidon but unfortunately Ruby would be sad if I hurt her.

[Poseidon's Proxy understands and tells you to ask out the Red haired cookie lover]

Ok, too forward, hehehe..

 So..I'm gonna waste my day levelling up from these gates the constellations gave me! But of course, every good students needs permission so right now, I'm heading to the Dick Wiz- no I mean Ozpin's office because I'm just gonna tell him that.

[Sovereign Of Magical Wands signs at your mention of Dick Wizard]

Sovereign Of Magical Wands: I do not like Merlin but even Merlin is leagues better than Ozpin, we still cannot trust Ozpin as he hides many secrets behind his façade.

Right.. he told me about this as well of Ozpin hiding secrets so I guess that's understandable.  

Anyways, it's the first gate.

[Gate of the Injured]

This gate was sponsored to me by [The White Cloth of Steel], apparently I can get the [Doctor Of War] title and medical skills so I'll take it!

Soon as I entered the gate, I heard someone screaming my name.

"OI Y/N, IS YOUR FUCKING HEAD UP YOUR ASS? WE GOT SOLDIERS TO TREAT, SO HURRY UP"

WOW OK JACKASS, I JUST GOT HERE, I'LL TEACH THIS FUCKER A LESSON-

[Skill usage other than Medical skills have been prohibited] 

FUCK YOU SYSTEM.

I hurriedly nodded at the man's words and followed him and arrived at a camp seeing many soldiers, some ok, some in agony and others.. deceased. Yea, this was war, I understood it clearly why they said 'life is a blessing so make use of it to the best extent'. Wouldn't wanna die a dogs death in one of these landmines of corpses. Tch.

"Ok Assistant, I need you to help me whilst I take care of these maggots."

I nod at him and soon I receive a few new notifications with time stopping around me allowing me to progress with my reading.

[Skill: Merciful Hands C: has been temporarily given]

[Skill: Merciful Hands C: When in possession of Medical equipment, chances of medical success increases by 5%, F-= 5%, C = 55% AND INCREASES WITH EVERY RANK LEVEL INCREASE]

[Skill: Ambassador of Life C: has been temporarily given] 

[Skill: Ambassador of Life C: When fighting with 2 or more allies, vitality recovery if boosted by 30%. Increases every rank increase]

[Skill: Hard Worker C: Has been temporarily given]

[Skill: Hard Worker C: You will always work your hardest to finish something. Focus and precision is increased by 30% when using this skill. Consumes 150 MP per 40 seconds]