Chapter 5: Last Day of Hell (Signal)

You know, to be fucking honest, I'd never really cared much about Signal and the academies help towards me since I realised that they gave up on me when I was 15, so for a whole year, I went unnoticed by the teachers and headmaster and passed by with barely passing grades but honestly, graduating from this shit place was great, no more shitty academy, people to talk to and all that! 

Sure I might not see Yang and Rubes anymore but it's best they don't get attached to an idiot like me right? Well I'll still have to attend a new place, Yang wants to go Beacon and Ruby is entering her last year at Signal, man I pity Ruby, I might as well cook her some food as a last gift. Cookies was something she loved so I'll have to bake some cookies and lunch for her and Yang.

I got out my bed and started to head down to the kitchen at Signals personal kitchen, students could cook whenever they wanted as long as they didn't burn down the entire kitchen which mind you has nearly happened three times. You know who was those 3 times? Ruby. So now there's a whole new sign saying 'No Ruby in the Kitchen'. 

I chuckled at the reminder of that warning and went forward to the kitchen with a few stares from a few people who often woke early, didn't really know why of who they were but didn't matter, Ruby and Yang are my primary concern.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N putting a 'Kiss the Cook' apron on with the ingredients on the table) 

So.. like how do I cook..? I have the skill at an impressively high rank but I still don't know ho-

[Skill: Cooking of The Gods EX has been activated] 

I suddenly started cooking?! My hands were so fast, it's like they were trained to cook at the speed of light! I watched seeing my hands cut up the meat and leaves and letting them cook in a pan before tending to the dough that was large. Ruby liked to eat a-lot of cookies so I had make a-lot of dough before making sure they were evenly shaped and had the right amount of chocolate chip inside them before putting them on a tray and into the oven waiting for both methods to finish.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N mastering the arts of cooking)

Alright what the hell! I know [Smithery And Crafting] had ranks to the equipment's and items I wanna make but why the hell do the foods also have ranks?!

[Cookies For Ruby A+]

Description: Freshly baked cookies by Y/N for Ruby.

Special perks: Energy and Vitality boost by 60% upon consumption

[Lunch for Ruby and Yang EX]

Description: Lunch prepared for Ruby and Yang by Y/N

Special perks: Vitality and energy boost by 80% upon consumption 

God I feel so fucking annoyed, cooking HAD BETTER STATUS EFFECTS THAN MY WEAPONS I CRAFTED YESTERDAY! GOD I FEEL SO ASHAMED TO THAT MY COOKING IS BETTER THAN MAKING WEAPONS, CURSE MY HANDS AND YOUR STUPID PASSIVE DEMONIC BLACKSMITH!

Demonic Blacksmith: Oi kid, that passive skill was a random generated skill I have and it was a chance based to see what you'd get, don't blame me. By the way, there's a new quest.

[New quest has been offered!]
Job class change (switchable jobs).
Objective: Clear the cooking Gate for the species of other worlds
Rewards: Chef Job (Upgradeable due to effort in gate)
Failure: Locked out of Chef Job.

You know what? I'll just do this real quick and come back. Gimme a sec constellations watching.

[Demonic Blacksmith nods at your choice]