Part 8: Serment de Durendal!

The breakfast was okay? Not extravagant or anything but enough to fill me up and in the background, I could hear Yang crying about missing my one time cooking that it was heavenly or godly or something. Not going to lie, that did tick checklists of ego boosting for my cooking skill for sure. 

Demonic Blacksmith: Told ya kid, cooking's good, second to creating blades, but it does help to make you feel proud!

Yea yea fine, maybe you were right. Anyways, I do have to remember that WE HAVE TO FUCKING WHAT NOW?

"For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest." 

Yea yea Ozpin you fricking insane Lunatic, explain to me, HOW HAVING A LANDING OF SOMETHING OR SHIT IS VITAL TO BEING A HUNTER? I DON'T RECALL NEEDING TO FUCKING JUMP OFF A MOUTAIN AND LANDING TO KILL GRIMM?

"Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumours about the assignment of teams."

 Glynda spoke up aside Ozpin which garnered everyone's attention to her as she was talking about the team situation 

"Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates....Today" 

She told everyone which gave a majority a sigh of relief as well as a mix of fear and shock.

"These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well."

Then, the students looked around, each having a different reaction to the news which Y/N noticed. The ginger haired girl looked excited, looking back and forth between the cool looking guy she kept bothering and Glynda. Ruby looked scared and fearful almost, probably cause she was a anti-social person like me heheheh, cute. FUCK NO NSADFGFNHF.

 Jaune that brilliant fool looked nervous, hoping he would be partnered up with someone strong and cool or cute or at-least a reliable guy on his team, maybe Y/N might team up with him. Jaune then had a nice relaxed smile after he though about me in his team of course me not knowing or giving a dam. This team thing would be a hassle but that's fine until a notification appeared in-front of me

[For finishing the objective the player has completed Road to Beacon! Rewards will be given]

[Player has been gifted 10 additional levels. Hope Of Remnant Ruby Rose Part 2 and Little Light Dragon's might part 3 will be available soon.]

[Player has levelled up x10]

[Congrats Player has earned the right to weekly benefit roll for a skill]

[Would player: Y/N like to spin for a skill?]

I didn't know how much time had passed as I was reading the notifications as just as I was about to say yes in my mind to the idea, I was launched of the launch pad unexpectedly to my shock yelping.

"OZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZPPPPPPPPPINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDD"

Ozpin just stared at Y/N chuckling before continuing to sip his coffee and send off more applicants to the Emerald forest. 

(Timeskip to Chibi Y/N cursing Ozpin to death whilst falling down onto Emerald forest)

"Gotta find Yang! Gotta find Yang, gotta find Yang, gotta find... Yang! Yaaaang!"

Ruby was running around frantically searching for Yang. She though that if she was to work with anyone, it'd be her sister, maybe Jaune, he was well I guess a friend? She did miss Y/N and wished he could have came to Beacon but well, maybe she had to scrap that dream I guess.