Chapter 2 - The fight

Zachary Jacobson :

                    Andhorra Mackenzie :

                    George.P Turner :

_________________________________________Chapter 2: The fight

Chapter 2: The fight

Sitting in my hard wooden chair, I found myself lost in thought, barely registering the words of my teacher as he droned on about the intricacies of the human body. My mind was preoccupied, consumed by thoughts of Aiyden and his penetrating gaze.

It was a forbidden attraction, one that flew in the face of everything I had been raised to believe. The teachings of my clan, passed down through generations, had instilled in me a deep-seated hatred for anyone that was of a different ethnicity. They were considered inferior, unworthy of respect or kindness. Yet, I found myself drawn to Aiyden, unable to ignore the way his penetrating, dark brown eyes had pierced through me.

Perhaps returning his wallet would offer a chance to see him again, to feel that same magnetic pull that had consumed me in the forest just days before. But it was a dangerous game, a risk that could have dire consequences if my father discovered the stolen object in my possession.

The internal struggle continued as I couldn't decide what to do. The thought of reporting Aiyden to the clan, as my duty required, crossed my mind. But, the truth was, I didn't want to. I wanted him to live, and I couldn't stomach the idea of the clan going after him and initiating another ritual.