Home

27 September 2015

Martin's P.O.V*

The crowd went wild wild as I finished off my last remix of the night "Animals" It was one of my best songs yet, it made it to the top 10 in over 30 countries all around the world, its my last night of my tour and I'm going back home because my one year contract is up tonight.

School starts back up on the 29th of September, my Mom Mary is forcing me to go saying "It's you're last year, you will have fun and maybe you can make friends this time !" yeah, I don't really understand what's so fun about school, it's full of noisy bitches, bullies, sluts and 'gossip', I don't think there's a point in making friends because I say most of them will just want to be friends so I can get them into clubs....

The concert ( if you can even call it that ) was over around half 3a.m. My flight to Florida didn't leave until half 5, I can't wait to see my mother again, I haven't spoken to her for like 6months because of my hectic schedule, I lied to her a couple months ago saying my flight didn't land in Florida till 11a.m. so when I arrive at the house at half 8 she'll be in for a shock !

* Time skip 5hours *

* Martin's house *

When the car pulled up to the house my palms were sweating and my stomach was turning, I felt like was going to be sick, I was that nervous, when I looked at the house I realised how much it changed since the last time I was home, it looked bigger, I guess mom got and extension, the house was no longer an ugly greenish colour, it was now a creamy colour, there was flower beds in the fronts of the windows, overall the house looked great, I'm guessing this is were all the money I sent back home went to.

When I got my bags out of the boot, I said thanks to Jim, my uncle, yeah my uncle knew, now I'm just hoping that mom won't be pissed at him... when i got to the front door i took a couple of breathers before I knocked, I heard foot steps in the hall, when the door opened next thing I knew there was a great weight added to my body and my shoulder suddenly felt wet, I hugged her back, the sweet smell of vanilla fulling up my senses, it's good to be home....

(A/N

So what you time of the first chapter ?!

Comment below !!

please vote

please follow me !

Martin on the side ->

Lou xx