Epilogue

**2 Years Later**

Zac's P.O.V*

It's been 2years since I last saw Martin.. well in person, we were both to busy to come visit eachother during the years, But like what about summer? Nope, Martin was busy, That's kind of the way it went, when he wasn't busy I as and when he was I wasn't, we only did the phone calls, messages and sometimes if we were lucky facetime..

When Martin first left, lets just say I was a mess, I wouldn't talk to anyone but him, I only ate because he told me too and went to school because I 'had' too, but I still fell behind, I never paid attention, I think the only reason I didn't get a lot of detentions is because the teachers pitied me, Sometimes I would cry myself to sleep because of the rumours I heard... yeah I was totally whipped, We always got into arguments because of them rumours... he would yell saying I didn't trust him, like how could I? He was all the way across the world, meeting a ton of new people.. HOT people, One time an argument went into a break up... yeah that one was nasty.... He was yelling at me because I didn't trust him, he just kept on yelling! Half of the time I didn't even know what he was yelling about... I broke it off... I just couldn't do it...

And it stayed that way... I haven't talked to Martin for the last 3 months, he would call, text, facetime every once and a while, but I didn't answer, he sent flowers to my door, I through them in the bin, He sent me chocolate... I kept that...

But it's been hard, ignoring him like that, My heart aches every time I hear about him on the radio, or seeing him on Tv with a girl... yeah...

Right now I'm half year through my 2nd year of college, everything's been going great, I got a Basketball (A/N I think that was the sport he did I can't remember, if I mentioned it or not) Scholarship, So I'm getting the full college ride, for free, but it's Christmas now so I'm home for the holidays for the couple days.

*Zac's House*

As soon as I opened the door to my house I was bombarded with hugs and kisses from my dad, and just a hug from my brother... well come on if my brother kissed me it would be weird... ew ew yup disgusting, I don't need the Visuals thank you very much!

For the past couple for the past couple of hours my dad has been acting weird... He keeps looking at the clock then at the door, it's like he's expecting somebody.... "Dad" I asked cautiously,he hummed in acknowledgement "Why do you keep looking at the door?" I asked curiously, he looked at me and said "No reason" he said in a sickly sweet voice... He's up to something.... wait what's the date? "Mom what's the date?" he looked at me and said "It's the 24 of December" I sat there thinking for a second.... the 18th of December.... 18th... No No "You didn't" I glared at him, he blinked innocently, oh but you're so far form innocent "I didn't what" "You didn't invite him" my heart soured just thinking about it "Invite who?" He tilted his head to the side "Martin" I clenched my fists, and grit my teeth "Maybe.." I jumped up from my seat "WHAT THE HELL DAD!?" I yelled and he flinched, no he can't make me feel guilty he went behind my back! "You know what I'm leaving!" I went to the door and pulled it open, and guess who was standing there... the dick himself Martin.... with his hand in the air, ready to knock.

I froze, not being able to move a muscle, he stared at me for a second "H-hey Z-zac" He stuttered, just stared and him, if he thinks I'm going to forgive him that easily he got another thing coming, "Let the poor boy in Zac, It's freezing outide" I heard my dad say, I moved out of the way and let him pass... He looked at me and walked in.... This is going to be a VERY long week...