Mr.Efron

Monday

29th September 2015

Martin's P.O.V*

It's been two days since I was home and it was pretty hectic, when I went out with my mom to get school supplies I got mobbed, I had to hide in a shop for about 2 hours until the police got there and helped me get to my car without dying, I guess I'm pretty famous over here...

Anyway it's about 7:30a.m right now and school dosen't start till about 8, but what's the point in being in on time ? I could get mobbed again and i'll have nowhere to hide, I don't think the principal will mind really, less trouble for him.

On my way to school ( I was walking because it wasn't that far ) I put on my beats and put on my latest album "Gold Skies" on shuffle and Wizard came on, it's one of my favourites, well I guess there all my favourites !!

When I arrived at the school it was around 15minutes after 8, which was ok I guess, because the school was pretty empty on the outside, when I went in I went up to the main office, i asked the lady at reception for my Schedule, she was around in her late fifties, she smiled and " Of course " when she was handing it to me she took me by suprise and said " Could I get an autograph ? if it's not to much hassle ? " " Sure, sure, who will i make it out to ?? " she handed me a piece of paper " My daughter Lisa, she's a huge fan, she got her uncle to camp outside of a music store just to get your album ! " i smiled at the thought of having a fan and wrote " Hey Lisa, thanks so much for buying my album !! Martin Garrix " " Thank you so much !! " "Your welcome"

As I was walking down the halls I realised how much it didn't change, I looked down at my sheet of paper and realised I had the same locker, typical, when I got to the locker I saw it was painted over, they must have finally realised what was on it... I took out my phone and saw it was 8:30, might as well get to class before the bell rings for second period !

When I got to classroom 3A1, could here the teacher yelling... I guess this is it, I pulled up my hood and put on my shades ( Sun Glasses ) and walked in, the teacher froze then turned around " You're late, late slip and take you're hood and sun glasses off young man ! " " Sorry sir I'm new " I took off my hood first, then slowly the shades, i hope i'll shock everyone. When the glasses were off I looked around the class round, and smiled, everyone was gobbed smacked, even the teacher ! " Ahh, Martin Garrix i didn't think you were coming in this week.." "I wasn't supposed to, but the tour ended early" I said with a cheeky smile, " Would you like to introduce yourself ?" " Sure, but I think everyone here already knows... I'm Martin Garrix, I'm 18 and I'm a world wide famous Dj" " Ok Mr. Garrix, go sit down beside Mr.Efron, Zac please raise you're hand.." I looked around the class and saw the person I was most dreading to see, Zac Efron, the person that bullied me the most, the person who had there hand raise and a smirk on there face, the person I hate so much.. I'm sitting beside for the rest of the year...

(A/N

So what do you think ??

Zac on the side ->

Song Wizard on the side too ( Hopefully ! ) ->

please comment

vote please !!

follow me please !

lou xx