Confessions

1 Week Later

Martin's P.O.V

Things between Zac and I are..... Awkward since the awkward almost kiss, but I wonder what would have happened if we did kiss.. would we be together now or just friends? I dunno, but to be honest I never thought I would feel this way about Zac, never, but I guess things change.

I renewed my contract with my management, yesterday  it's going to last for 2years,and it starts in 2months...well before Senior year finishes.. I'm going to be doing Around the World Tours, Dj everywhere, places I never went to on my first tour, it's going to be Amazing, but when I was signing the contract it didn't feel right I don't know why, this is my dream... I was full of guilt when I put my signature on the paper, It felt like I was betraying someone.. but I didn't feel guilty for to long because straight after my Mom brought us to  "'Pittsa" which is Pizza in Italian, the best pizza place in Town, the cheese pizza with the stuffed crest is to die for!

Well now that your caught up with what's going on in my life right now.. I might as well tell you I'm in Zac's House... Tutoring him...

"Ok Zac just one more question and we'll finish up" I said, He nodded his head and went back to finishing off his last question, I saw him lick his lips in frustration... hmm, I wonder what it would be like to feel his lips on mine, hi- My dirty imagination was cut off when I heard someone say "Done"

I looked at Zac and I felt my cheeks burn, I took up his copy and started looking at the answers, I could feel his eyes on me... When I got to the last answer I started to breath again, it was like my air supply was cut off,  I looked up at Zac "This is great Zac! There all right!"I said in excitement, He looked at me in shock "Really?" I laughed at his shocked face "Yes!" He fist bumped the air saying "Yes" then he looked at me and said

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!" and hugged me, I wrapped my arms around him and laughed, and teased him by saying "I guess you don't need me anymore!" He stiffened, hugged me tighter an put his head in the crook of my neck.. and whispered "I'll always need you" I felt like crying when I heard him say that... It's been so long.

He moved his head out of my neck and kissed me... I kissed back, our tongues fought for dominance,he won...  I pulled away slowly and looked at Zac, he was smiling, and it was like his eyes where glowing! but that must be my imagination, he leaned in and put his forehead on mine and said "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that" 

"Really" I looked into his eyes...

He leaned away and grabbed my hand and brought us over to his bed and we lied down, Zac looked into my eyes...

Zac's P.O.V*

I looked into Martins eyes and took a deep breath.. I can't believe I'm about to tell him this... 

"Martin ever since the start of freshmen year I had the biggest crush on you.." I paused "I didn't know what to do with myself... I wanted to fit in, When you came out I was the happiest person alive.. I thought maybe this would work out, but then when I saw what everyone was doing to you I just couldn't do it.. maybe it was because I wanted to be popular at the time... but when I started Joining in o-o-on the" I stopped what I was saying when I felt a hand on my cheek, I looked at Martin and he gave me a watery smile, and a nod of encouragement so I continued.. "Bullying, I just broke... S-s--seeing you c-cry every time I-I  h-h-it y-you, I H-h-ated every moment of it, But most of a-all I h-hated myself, I wished I could have the courage like you did to come out, I wish, I wish... But there is know point in wishing is there? I c-can't change the past and no matter how hard I try.. I will always Love you" That's when I broke down, the tears kept on flowing, I could hear Martin trying to calm me down...

Martin's P.O.V*

When Zac finished what he was saying the first thing I thought of was 'he loves me? Me?' but that thought was flown out the window when I  Zac started to cry, I tried to calm him down but nothing worked... I tried whispering comforting words in his ear, hugging him etc, as soon as I was about to give up and idea popped into my head, without any though I grabbed Zac's chin and brought his lips to mine, I could taste the saltiness of his tears but I didn't mind, I smiled when I felt Zac kiss back.

I pulled away and brought Zac into a hug, I heard him whisper "Why don't you hate me?"through sniffles, he hugged me tighter and I replied "Because I love you too"

"You're Not joking with me are you?" he asked timidly  "No.. I want you to be my boyfriend... what do ya say?" he smiled and nodded his head yes.

3Hours later*

Zac and I must have fallen asleep, because it's pretty dark right now... I have to tell him... about the contract... I can't believe I'll be gone in 2months... for 2years, maybe he could come with me..? No, no,no he needs to finish Senior year... maybe after... if we are still together... yeah...

I felt Zac tighten his grip around my waste, oh and did I mention we were spooning? and rub his nose against my neck, I giggled.. yes I giggled a man, giggling"Zac" I whined, his grip has gotten pretty tight, "What" he mumbled, "your cutting off my air supply" he loosened his grip, a tiny bit, but atleast I can breath " Zac" I whined... again "What?" 

"We need to talk" I turned around so I was facing him, " Your not breaking up with me are you?" He said in a shaken voice.. "No love, I just need to tell you something... really important.." he let out a sigh, "What is it?" he asked in a concerning voice " Zac..." I let out a breath "I'mgoingontouragainin2monthfor2years" I said quickly "What?" he asked confused "Say it a bit slower" "I'm going on tour again in 2months... for 2years.." I looked up from Zac's chest and saw tears sliding down his face, he sniffled and said "We best make the most of it then shouldn't we?" he said with a watery smile... 

(A/N

Zac crying >

So there together now!! 

Zartin all the way!

Hope you liked it !

2 more chapters left!!

please comment + Vote!

lou xxx