Zartin

1 Month later*
Martin's P.O.V*
Things between Zac and I have been great the last month, the tutoring has been great and I got up to a B- in P.E ! Now that's a big achievement, my songs have been coming along great too, sent a couple to my manager and he loves them, school has been..... Ok, I still get asked to go to parties.... Oh and I went to that one on the first week of school.... Didn't turn out so good, as soon as I showed up I got asked to dj the party and when I wouldn't they started complaining so I just left, not the most great idea of going to a party.... I haven't talked to anyone but Cameron really since the start of a the year, I'm so antisocial ! But other than my P.E level going up, my songs plus the parties and being antisocial everything has been.... Great !! Haha note the sarcasm .-.
It's 3:30 right now and it's Friday.... Which means Physical Education!!! (P.E) Zac has been great so far... Other than him being touchy it's been okay.. Like the first time he helped me he... Started to like.. Touch me down there.. Haha yeah I punched him in the balls.

4:04
Football pitch

I showed up at the schools pitch and saw Zac messing around with a football.... And was extremely sweaty and had no shirt on ! This is like every gay mans dream..... I was brought back to the world when I fell to the ground, i sat up groaning in pain, "Oh god, Martin I'm so sorry man! " Zac said in a panic "Dude your bleeding! Stay ther-" " it's alright Zac, it's just a little bit of blood, I'm not going to die" I scoffed, I rubbed my nose and groaned in pain, I held the bridge of my nose at sat up and saw Zac sitting In front of me, pulling at the grass and making a pile, I grabbed the pile and through it at him, he glared at me and grabbed the rest of the pile and through it at me I gasped in shock and pulled the grass out of the ground through it at him and ran, I started laughing and yelling at him he would never catch me, then I felt a big weight being put on top of me and I was face first into the soggy dirty ground, I felt his breath on my neck and he said "found you.." He chuckled and got off of me, when I sat up I laughed and pushed him down, and shoved grass into his face "you will never win" I whispered in his ear and started to run down to the goal post, I grabbed onto the poll when I felt hands wrap around my waist, I giggled, yes giggled ! Don't judge me.

Zac's P.O.V*
One minute I'm pulling grass and the next I'm tackling Martin to the ground, getting grass shoved into my face and whispers in my ear and him giggling, oh god his giggles there so cute c: I have my arms wrapped around his waist, ahh I'm fan girling inside ! I was brought out of what ever I was in when I felt a light weight on my chest I looked up and saw Martin sitting on my chest with a cheeky smile on his face, I smiled and leaned on my elbows, I leaned forward a bit, I looked at his lips and leaned forward a bit and hesitated I looked up into his eyes and then at his lips, I saw him lean in a bit, then we jumped apart, by the sound of a beeping noise, I saw him blush bright red as he answered his phone "H-hey mom" he stuttered, he scratched the back of his neck and said "Y-yeah I'll be home now" He hung up and looked at me... Well my neck.... "I have to go.." He chuckled awkwardly... "Y-yeah ok" he got off me and grabbed his stuff "See you next week!" I yelled as he ran off the pitch to his car.
(A/N
So what you think?
Zartin had a moment!! (Zac+Martins ship name... Zartin or Mac !?)
Sorry it didn't go up Friday! I was just to tired after my flight.
Lou xx