Lexie

Monday

29th September 2015

Martin's P.O.V*

I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I walked to my seat, girls ( If you could even call then that.. ) pulling down there shirts to show even more cleavage, looking at me with lust filled eyes... ew.

When I got to my seat next to Zac I realized how much he didn't change... well I suppose it was only a year since I last saw him, he still had that cocky smirk and that really confident aurora around him that would make you scared of what he would do next, he... he was .... what's that word again.. um.... uhh.... unpredictable. After a few minutes after I was settled in my seat, everyone broke out into mumbles and whispers, I'm presuming it's about me...

"Ok,ok class settle down" said the teacher, when everyone settled down he continued "Since we have a new pupil in our class how about we have a free class ?" he questioned, everyone broke out into cheers.. great just great...

I let out a sigh of annoyance, took out my Ipod and plugged in my ear phones and put my head on the desk, Please let this class be a quick one.. I thought to myself.. Hopefully no one comes up to me.. haha spoke to soon.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, I pulled my head up from the desk and took out one of my ear buds and looked up at the slut, I mean girl in annoyance.... " Yes..?" " My name is Lexie.... but my friends call me Lex.." as she said this her hand travelled up my arm, I shivered in disgust... she then leaned over my desk, basically shoving her boobs in my face.. " Can I help you Lexie ?? " " My house is free tonight... My parents are out of town-" I cut her off "Lexie, if this is a way for me to get STD's off you my answer is no" she let out a huff of annoyance and stalked off to the group of other gir- ahh here who gives two shits what I call them, group of sluts, yeah that's right, take your STD's with you too.

I looked around the room and saw most of the people were looking at me with shocked eyes, what was it there first time seeing someone turn the walking STD down ?? I looked up at the clock on the wall and saw class ended in like 3minutes.. damn she took up most my time, i huffed in annoyance and started to pack up, then the bell rang.

(A/N

Xtina as Lexie -> On the side

Hope you enjoyed !!!

Comment

Vote

Thanks !! xx