Cameron

30 September 2015

*The next day

Martin's P.O.V*

I woke up to my mom yelling at me to get up and I had 10 minutes to get ready.... 10 minutes.... after a minute or less I jumped out of bed, I couldn't get ready in that lent of time ! It takes me like 5minutes to shower + 5 minutes to do my hair !! I quickly grabbed a pair of white briefs, black V-neck, white skinny jeans and a grey hoodie + Random pair of socks.

After a quick shower, the quickest one I have EVER done, I blow dried my hair ( Wellll.... most of it ) and put it up into a quiff like form, I had a minute to pair, I grabbed my black vans, and ran down stairs, Just in time, my mam through me a slice of toast and headed out to her car, I grabbed my school bag and my Ipod and headed out after her.

On the way to school the car was silent, but not completely silent there was music playing in the back round, When we reached the school gates, I finished off the rest of the toast and grabbed my bag, when I went to open my door my mom said "Have a good day at school sweetie !" Giving me a big kiss on the cheek, uggh I'm seventeen and she still treats me like a seven year old, I grumbled and wiped my cheek, "Yeah I will, see you at home mom, bye!" I opened the door and closed it before she could say anything else and rushed of into school, first subject Irish... great...

Zac's P.O.V*
I woke up to the sound my my alarm, I put my arm out and started to slap around my dresser, I needed up knocking everything off it but the flipping alarm clock, I opened my eyes and saw my alarm clock was even even there, my rubbed my eyes and looked around my room, it sounded like it was coming from beside me...... Yesterday..... I looked under my bed and there it was in all its annoying glory, I picked it up and turn it off, with a big sigh I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, and got a shower, I obviously don't need to tell you the details.

After the shower I went into my walk-in-wardrobe I grabbed a pair of black skinny's,a white v-neck, varsity jacket and a white pair of converse plus boxers of course 😁 and styled my hair into a messy quiff.

I looked at my alarm and saw it was 7:32, I still had 30 minutes until school started give or take a few minutes, I went down stairs and grabbed an apple from the basket, took my school bag, grabbed my keys and was out the door.

*Skipping car ride*

When I arrived at the school I saw Nick, my best friend since diapers, sitting on the wall by the gate, to the car park, once he saw me he jumped off the walk and started to make his way to my parking space, when I parked the car, I grabbed my bag, and made sure I locked the car, "Hey Man" "Hey Nick" I smiled and put my arm over his shoulder.... as a friendly jester of course.... and brought him into a side hug. " So, why weren't you in yesterday Nicky ?"  he punched me in the shoulder " Dick ! Don't call me that !!" " Ow !, Okay fine Nicholas ! " I started laughing, his face was gone red and you could practically see the steam coming out of his ears and he was glaring !! He started to punch me over and over again, now he can do some pretty mean punches !! "OW ow !! Ok, okay! stop stop." " So why were you not inn yesterday ?" "I was helping my mom out with painting the Kitchen.." "Haha Dude you can't paint for shit" "Yeah well, it got me out of school" Just then the bell rang, " See you Zackyboo " "HEY!" he stated laughing and ran off, little shit, Nick and my friendship as you can tell is pretty weird but I don't care, he's the only person who understands me and dose not judge me or my acticts, he's my only real friend, all the others, I think are only friends with me for popularity or something like that, it's quiet said really, the warning bell broke me out of my thoughts, might aswell get to class before I actually do get a detention.

Martin's P.O.V*

1:10pm / Lunch time

So today wasn't really any different to yesterday, people are still staring at me, spreading gossip and trying to be my 'friend'. They most be pretty stupid to think I would forgive them for the hell they put me through, for the last couple of years, it's madness !

Right now I'm sitting in the corner of the cafeteria, on my own thank god, I don't think anyone really noticed me yet because I was like nearly the first one here.... My classes weren't that great, I already know most the things there teaching because of my home schooling, well It's really Bus schooling because I wasn't actually at home...

I got invited to one of the jock's parties this week but I think it's only so I would Dj it or something... I don't know if I should go or not, like being around annoying slut's throwing them self's at you and not caring about there dignity, or how they look, just looking for a quick fuck and a bunch of drunk's just taking the piss out of everyone, that's not my idea of a 'awesome' party, it's more like a strip club.

I managed to make a friend here actually, he's new, moved here from New York a few weeks back, I don't mind because he wasn't here when the bullying was going on.... plus his dad knows my manager, so it's not like he's using me for anything and he's more into art than being a Dj... His name is Cameron....

"Hey Martin !" I heard Cameron say in a cheery voice,I smiled and said "Hey Cameron !" in a mocking tone, he giggled ! yes you heard me right he giggled ! Oh and he's gay, yup, it was in like the second sentence he said to me actually, it was quiet amusing....

Flash Back to 3Hours ago*

I Just walked into my English class after geography, I sat at the very back of the class in the corner, praying know one would see me, I kept my head down until the teacher came in, but guess what !? Turns out she was ill, like seriously !? It's only like 2days into school... god, I heard someone cough beside me and looked beside me and there was a ginger, well kind of ginger, hair and blue/grey eyes, he said "Hi ! My name is Cameron, but my friends call me Cam !! and I'm gay if you don't like it go tell it to someone who cares because I don't want to waste my time to someone who is homophobic !!" I stared at him in shock, and he just smiled at me ! I started laughing after coming out of my shock phase, "Well Cam, My name is Martin and my friends call me Martin, and I'm not homophobic, so your lucky ! " I said with a fresh smile " (A/N fresh is another word for cheeky) "Great ! Me and you, You and I are going to be great friends !!!"

Back to current time*

"you going to the party Friday ??" He asked, while eating his tayto, "Uhh, no I don't think so, why ? " I questioned while raising my eyebrow... " Come on Martin !! Live a little !!! I won't know anyone there !! and you can't go to a party on your own, you would just look weird going in on your own, please pretty please !! " he begged while giving me the puppy eyes "No" As soon as I said that I swear I saw tears in his eyes, I opened my mouth to say to and to stop, but that all changed when I saw a single tear go down his cheek, man Cam was good, "Ok ok, fine, get rid, of the tears" he beamed and jumped across the table saying "Thank you thank you" "Yeah yeah" I said pushing him away, when I looked back at him it looked like he didn't just kill me with his cuteness... Little shit, I Mumbled under my breath "I hate you" but apparently I was loud enough because He replied with " Awwww, I love you to babe" with a wink at the end...

After about what felt like an hour, but was actually 5 minutes, Of Cam and I arguing over what I should wear I heard someone come up behind me and say "So Martin, How life treating you" it sounded like a demon, when I turned around, I was so wrong, it was the Devil himself.....

(A/N

So this was my longest chapter yet !! I'm hoping the rest of them turn out like this !,

Cameron on the side ->

So what do you think ??

Please comment + Vote

Thanks !!

Lou xx