Confusion

Zac's P.O.V*

Almost kissing Martin opened up allot of confusion in my head, I didn't think it would happen this fast... all these questions running around my head, am I gay? Am I bisexual? I dunno maybe i'm but interested in Martin? 

As I was walking up the drive way I saw a car I did not recognise, Oh please don't be who I think it is, when I opened up the front the door I heard talking in the kitchen, as I walked in I saw two men and a woman, My dad and his... boyfriend   "What's 'she' doing here" I sneered "Now now zackary, is that a way to speak to your mother?" she's said taunting me "No, but's a way to talk to a witch !" "ZACKARY" "Yeah that's my name don't wear it out" I glared, I turned to my dad and saw he hand a hand over his mouth and it was the very same with Luke, my glare hardened "Mark, are you seriously going to let this... 'Thing' talk to me like that !?" she said 'thing' in distaste "Yes Mary I am, and I think it's time for you to leave because I'm pretty sure you out stayed your welcome" Dad said with a smirk and wrapped him arm around Luke, she let out a shriek.. that was pretty defening, grabbed her crap and left, shoving past me as she went "Why was she in the house!?" I spoke.. more like yelled "She wanted to chat.." "Dad you basically invited the devil into our house!! Now it will keep  coming back!!" "And I will take care of it ok? Now go do.. whatever you do now adays, dinner will be ready in a  hour maybe" He smirked and kissed Luke's cheek, which caused him to blush.... I groaned and headed up stairs,  I don't hate my dads relationship, if anything I'm jealous.. I want to be like that with Martin... but I guess I'll have to tell you why I hate my mom so much... it happened about 8 years ago....

*Flash Back* 

*10 year old Zac*

I was sitting at the stop of the staircase "It's happening again, mommy and daddy are arguing again" I said over the phone my best friend Nick "This is the 19th time this month Zac..." He sighed, I could just imagine him rubbing his head in frustration "I know " I whispered "D-do you think they will get a D-D-Divorce?"My eyes watered up my just the thought of it "No Zac, your parents will get through this" "If you say so.." I sighed... "ZAC GET DOWN HERE!!" I heard my mommy yell, "I got to go Nick, they want me" "Ok, be careful" I hung up and set the phone down beside me and went to where they were fighting, I looked at my mommy and she looked crazed, I was very much frightened at this moment, I looked at my dad and saw he had a big angry hand print on his face and tears in his eyes

"Hey baby come here.." Mommy said, I slowly walked over to her, she took my hand and said "What do you think of gay people" "What's gay mean" I asked in confusion "It's when men like each other baby and it's a sin" "B-b-but I like Nick" I said tearing up, mommy slapped me and I heard Daddy gasp, I held onto my cheek, tears falling "No you don't, you think you do, mommy did not raise a faggot" she slapped me again "Do you understand me!?" she yelled and slapped me again, I felt Daddy wrap his arms around me and pull me into his chest " Get out" he said "What NO" I saw her raise her hand again, daddy grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the house, grabbed her keys, purse and jacket, "Expect divorce papers at your mothers house next week, and a court hearing, because I'm getting custody "How  dar-" she was cut off by daddy slamming the door in her face, daddy brought me into the kitchen, and sat me down my the breakfast bar and said "Baby do you mind me taking photos of those hand prints?" I nodded my head to scared to speak, when he finished he put cream on my face and kissed me on the forehead, 

*End of Flash Back*

Yeah, she hit me and thought she would be allowed to come back into my life, and that wasn't the first time either, at first they both got joint custody, Dad Monday - Friday, Mom Saturday - Monday/Morning, but that didn't last long because she started to hit me after about a month of the court hearing, she went to prison for 4 years, but that obviously didn't stop her because 4 years later here she is...

Martin's P.O.V*

I can't believe I almost kissed Zac, but he leaned in first! He made the first move.. has he really changed that much?? To go from beating up 'fags' to becoming one himself? Man, what has this world come to? But his eyes, a beautiful shade of blue, his hair...... his lips.... "Martin... Martin..... MART-!!" I looked up from my food and looked at my mom, she had a look of concern and worry on her face "Baby are you ok? I was calling your name for the last  5 minutes.... "I'm just tired.." I added a fake yawn and rubbed my eyes "How about I but your dinner in the micro-wave and you go take a nap?" "Yeah that would be great, thanks mom" I stood up from my seat and kissed her cheek as I left the kitchen.

Once at my room I closed my door and fell face first onto my bed, ever since I came home, its been so confusing, like all the people that hated me now want to help me, like its not like I changed over the past year, I only edit songs for famous singers, but it's not like I get to meet most of them, sure I met cool/awesome people along the way, made allot of friends, travelled the world, but that didn't change who I was, it didn't make me show off what I got, I don't shove my success in peoples faces, I'm just the same normal person they knew back a year ago.... The same person they shoved into lockers, called mean names etc...

I rolled over on my back and a sigh escaped my lips.... this is going to be such a long year.. I just Hope my ready for it.

(A/N

Not sure how I feel about the flash back...

Zac's dad (Mark) on the side !!  

Hope you liked reading this chappie !!

lou !! xx