Trash

29th September 2015

Time Skip*

#Lunch

Martin's P.O.V* :3

When I walked into the cafeteria, I saw that nothing really changed in the last one/two years, there was still the group separating everyone, there was..

The Jocks,The cheerleaders *sluts*,nerds,chess nerds,Emo's,the quiet ones and the hippy's, But as I got farther into the room I noticed that one table, out of the whole 35tables, it was mixed, there was the class clown, the trouble maker, a jock, emo and a nerd...

I looked around the room and saw most of the tables were taken, then I noticed there was a table... at the very back of the room and in the corner, I guess nobody noticed it yet...

When I got to the table I took an apple out of my bag, and looked around the room... it was pretty boring, I wish I brought my Mac book...

I took out my Ipod and pulled in my earphones, might as well listen to music to waste time, I pulled my hood up and put my music on shuffle and closed my eyes, it was nice.. well that was until there was I big bang, my eyes shot open and the first thing I saw was a jock, I looked around the room and saw everyone looking at me...

I turned my focus back on the jock... which I soon realised was Zac Efron...

"So why are you back here Garrix ? Did you're record label finally dump you ? Realise you were shit and sent you back here ?? " " Haha you wish Zac, my one year contract is up, I'm only back here to finish my senior year, then I'll be back on the road, so no they didn't dump me, why did you miss me too much ?? " I said the last part in a baby voice, He coughed and said " No, why would I miss a trash like you ?? " I saw a bit of redness on his checks, I swallowed the lump in my throat " Lovely to know "I winked at him and packed up my stuff see you around " and I left, might as well go home....

Anonymous P.O.V* :o

I can't believe he's back... He looks better than ever.... He'll be mine, might as well ask him to ashes party this weekend... everyone better back off because he's mine, he'll never know what'll hit him, this years gonna be fun...

(A/N

Hope you enjoyed this chappie !!!

Nick Zac's best friend on the side ! ->

Who's anonymous ? you probably already know !! :D

Please vote + Comment !!

Lou xx