Tutors and late night messages

Zac's P.O.V*

**School's out**

I was making my way out of the school, when I suddenly got pulled into the supply closet, I turned on the light and saw it was just Martin, "You know Martin, if you wanted to bang, you could have just told me" I said with a smirk, he started to blush and it was VERY visible, "Haha, in your dreams, did you really mean what you said in the cafeteria, about helping me with P.E ?" He questioned...

**Flashback**

I just got into the cafeteria, man my French, teacher was acting like a little bi*tch today, Pardon my french, not letting us leave until we ALL finished our work and there's like 32 of us.... uggh.. and Nick didn't even wait for me, dick, I looked around the cafeteria, and noticed my Boyf-, cough cough, Martin in the corner, talking to this new red head, I felt my stomach boil, but no not with hunger with Jealously !! I stalked over and said "How life treating you Martin ??" I siad, him and ginger stopped talking and he slowly turned around and lost all the colour in his face, he coughed and said "What do you want ?" with a bored expression, " I need you to tutor me in Maths" he started to laugh, then stopped when he saw that I was deadly serious "Depends will I get paid ?" "Uhh... nope" I siad while scratching the back of my neck "Then no.." he started to pack up his stuff and leave the table, that's when I saw ginger was gone... "Wait.. !" he turned around, and raised an eyebrow, "I'll-I'll help you with P.E, if you help me with this, please !" he looked thoughtful for a moment, then nodded his head "Yeah sure..."

**Back to Present time**

"Did you really mean what you said in the cafeteria, about helping me with P.E ?" He questioned, "Of course I did, You help me Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and I help you Tuesday, Friday and Sunday, that cool ??" "Yeah that's cool, so this will start next week yeah ??" "Yeah, now if you don't mind I would like to go home" I came out of the closet.. well not like that.. but anyway as I got to the doors to the main entrance, I heard feet running, I turned around, and next thing I know I'm on the ground with a body on top of me, I let out a grown and the person above me tried to get off of me as quickly as possible.. even if it means kneeing me in the balls, I let out another pitfull groan, "Oh my god, I am so so so sorry Zac !" I waved him off saying "Yeah yeah, It's all right, what did you want Martin ?" I said as I started to sit up..."Um.. I forget now.." I groaned in frustration and started to get up, "Oh yeah ! Now I remember, I need your digits " he handed me his phone, and I quickly typed in my number and put a hea- I mean a smiley face beside my name "Text me later Martin" and started to walk away, but I don't know if it was my imagination or something but I though I heard him say 'Oh, I will' I shook my head and got into my car and drove home.... Tv here I come...

Martin's P.O.V*

**After Zac left**

I can't believe what I just did, I think I'm still in shock actually, I Need to get better grip on my shoe's, Note to Self - Go shopping for trainers during the weekend.

I can't forget the way his chest felt though, the way his biceps, bulged underneath me, I shivered at the thought, and to think I was straight, haha who am I kidding I was never straight in the first place, I'm as straight as pasta.... after you get them wet...

I started to walk home, seeing as my mom texted me saying she has to work and extra shfit, yeah right she probably out screwing her boss.... I kicked a pebble and It ended up hitting, something... something really fury.... it was a dog and boy he did not look happy..... I ended up running home, I almost died 6 times, but, but I'm still alive !! and really hungry, I looked in the fridge and saw that we didn't have much, Pizza, mayo,butter,ham,cheese,yogert,chicken,apple juice.... I guess it's pizza then, I took out the pizza and turned on the oven, I had to wait about 15 minutes for the oven to heat up, then an other 10-15 minutes for the pizza to cook, but it was so worth it, it tasted soooo good, i could have died, but that was probably because I ran home....

**2 hours later**

I was in my room when I head the front door bang, mum must be back from her extra 'Shift' I heard her call out "Martin !" "I'm upstairs !" I heard her come up stairs and knock on my door "Come in" she walked in and said "Did you get yourself something to eat ?" "Yeah I had a pizza" I said with a small smile "That's great ! That mean I don't have to make dinner !" "Mom you can't cook.." she smacked me on the arm and whined "I so can ! anyway I'm going to bad I'm knackered, try not stay up to late baby" "Okay mom" I said with a sigh she gave me a kiss on the forehead and said goodnight.

It was around 12ish when I decided to go to bed, I took out my phone and saw that I had a couple of notifications, some from management others, from twitter,instagram,tumblr and facebook... then When I was going through my contacts I saw Zac's number... should I text him... then I started to think of all the negatives, like 'what if he thinks I'm to clingy etc' wait why do I care ? I clicked into his number and sent him a message, before I sent it, I put in a smiley face... then erased it, then typed it back in, it went on like this for awhile before I decided and thought fuck it, might as well put a smiley face and just like that it was sent and all the nerves came back..... but all them nerves went away when my phone buzzed and his name popped up, it said...

'Hey :)'

And he used a smiley face too !! I texted back "What you up to ? I didn't wake you did I ? :s" the :s is a worried emoji..... he texted back...

'No you didn't wake me, I was actually just finishing off my homework, so what's you awake at quater to 1 ;) ?"

and I knew after he sent that, that I wouldn't get alot of sleep tonight.... maybe he changed, maybe he's not the bully I knew 2years ago... maybe just maybe...

(A/N

What you think ?

Is it alright ? Not to boring ??

Please vote + Comment !!

thanks !

Lou ! xx