The Moon and Back...

2 Months later... 

(A/N : Yes I'm that lazy ;D)

Martin's P.O.V*

It's been two months since Zac said we might as well make the most of it, the next week  Zac came out to the school, it came as a pretty big shock to everyone, some people blamed me saying "I passed my 'faggotness' (A/N : Is that even a word?) on to him" Like being gay is not a disease,Cameron Supported me all the way, the people that called us names... it never got physical but I think it was because his was the Captain of the Basket Ball team..

That same week we went on our first date.... 

**Flashback**

"Zaccccc....." I whined for like the tenth time in the past hour, Zac answered with a sigh of annoyance "Yes.." "Tell me where we are going!" I demanded, "It's a surprise" he teased, with a cheeky grin "Well I hate surprises!" " Well to bad! I'm not telling" I gave him an angry pout and slouched in my seat and mumbled "ass" "I heard that!" "Oops" 

Zac's P.O.V* 

I never knew someone could be so annoying... I gave a quick glance to Martin and saw he was asleep, praise the lord, finally some peace and quiet! I've been planning this date for the past week, I wanted our first date to be a one to remember, so I got some of the lads from the team to help me out, We went to the Oak forest and picked a spot beside the lake and set up a couple Lanterns, the path way is going to have candles leading the way, and hopefully the rose petals will still be there and not blow away in the wind...

When we got to the forest I gently shook Martin a wake, "Whaa.." he mumbled "Where here" I smiled when I saw him perk up instantly, I got out of the car and rushed over to his side and opened his door, he laughed and said "Such a gentleman" and gave me a peck on the cheek, "Sooo, you're not bringing me here to murder me are?" he asked in a jokenly manner "Nope" I took his hand in mine and started to walk into the forest..

Martin gasped when he spotted the rose petals and candles on the pathway, I smiled  fondly at him, he's just so adorable!

Martin's P.O.V*

I gasped when I saw the pathway filled with rose petals ad candles, huh he really went all out didn't he... I held his hand tighter and started tugging at it "Come on! Come on!!" he just laughed! I was to busy being 'angry' I didn't notice him letting go of my hand, Next thing I knew I was running after Zac, who was laughing like a mad man! We ran for another like 3minutes? 

That's when I noticed a bright lights, I ran faster to see that this bright light was, and when I got to it, I was in absolute shock, the shock wore off when I left arms wrap around me "So, what do you think?" Zac nuzzled into my neck, "I-I" I stuttered "I'm speechless" I said breathlessly, he pecked my neck and pulled away, "So, you like it at least?" he asked with uncertainty, I gave a breathless laugh and turned around "I love it!" I ginned and gave him a kiss, He gave me a cheeky smile, and brought me over to the picnic under the tree, I sat down and looked at Zac, I saw him bring out a basket from behind the tree. 

He sat the basket in front of me and sat down, "So what did you pack" I asked... He looked at me and opened the basket, and turned it to face me, I sat there speechless for at least 10seconds, I looked at the basket then back up at Zac, "I now and forever will love you!" He laughed, "So you only love me because of food" He teased with a fake sniffle, I giggled "Yup!" and pecked his lips.

After we finished eating... the most magnificent food I have ever had, we snuggled... Zac pecked my head and said "So, rate this date 10 out off 10?" "100" I mumbled into his chest, I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled.

"I'm going to miss you when I'm gone, so much" I looked up at Zac and say he had tears in his eyes has he looked down at me... "I-I-I'm going t-to miss you t-too" I gave him a weak smile, and leaned up and kissed him, when I pulled away, I leaned my forehead on his and said "I love you.." "I love you too Martin.... To the moon and back" "To the moon and Back" I whispered..

**End Of Flashback**

(Still Martin's P.O.V)

I will never forget that date... never.

I'm at the airport now, my Plane has been just called, I stood with Tears running down my face, and gave my mom + Cameron a hug "I'm going to miss you both so much!" We hugged for a couple more seconds until I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw Zac, that's when I broke down, I jumped into his arms and started bailing, "I'm going to miss you so much Zac!" I said through hiccups " I know, I know baby, I'll miss you too, but we have skype remember? and face time, we can ring each other like..." he paused "Most of the time" he sighed that's when I heard Satin talking "Last calling flight 182 to London now boarding" I hugged him tighter pulled away and kissed him, when I walked to the gate I gave the woman My passport + ticket, I was about to walk down the terminal when I heard someone shout my name, I turned around and saw Zac and he shouted "I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK AND I'LL WAIT FOR YOU!" I smiled through My tears and shouted back "I LOVE YOU TOO!" I gave him a watery smile and blew him a kiss, I turned around and started to walk down the terminal....

"To the moon and back" I whispered with a smile on my face...

(A/N

THE END! 

Haha jk jk.

One more chappie!!

Picnic on the side!

Hope you enjoyed!

Please Vote+Comment!

Thanks!
Lou xx