Chapter 5

I'm hers

I haven't seen Diane in hours. She was becoming a drug to me that I needed daily. I was also starving and praying for any kind of food or attention from her. I spent hours looking around to find a way out of my handcuffs. I gave up on cutting them and settled on breaking them. I turned my body so I was in front of the headboard. I propped my feet on the headboard and pulled my body away trying to break the cuffs. I screamed and cried in pain as I pulled harshly.

The amount of force eventually broke the cuffs, leaving me in a great amount of pain. All I could do was rub my wrist. Even though the cuff was still attached, it felt good to not be attached the bed. I was so weak I could barely walk when I tried to stand. I fell right to the ground, standing myself up on the bed. Diane burst into the room from all of the noise going on. "What are you doing!" She says grabbing my wrist and pinning me down to the bed. "Please stop! It hurts Diane please!" I cry out. "I wasn't going to leave I swear to you Diane." I say as tears stream down my face slowly.

"I would never leave you mommy." Her eyes soften and she gets off of me. "Really baby?" She asks skeptical. "Yes mommy, I swear." I say, trying to sound realistic. It wasn't hard since I actually did have feelings for her. I sit up, parallel to her face. My eyes scan her face for a reaction before settling onto her lips. I lean in, attaching her lips to mine. She wastes no time pushing me down onto the bed. She climbs on top of me, taking my clothes off hastily. My hands roam her body before slipping off her sweatshirt. Her perky boobs stood out. Arousing me even more. I immediately latch onto her nipple, her moans  like music to my ears.

"That's right baby, suck on mommy." She says in my ear. I buck my hips, looking for any kind of sexual release. "Be a patient little slut for mommy." She says spreading kisses along my chest. I could see the hickeys darkening on my chest. Her kisses went farther down, almost to where I wanted her the most. "Please mommy! I want you so fucking bad!" I beg and plead. She smirks before taking off anything that prevented her from seeing my body. I twist and pinch my nipples for any feeling. She was teasing and I didn't like it.

She finally spreads my folds apart, amazed by the amount of my glistening arousel. " You're such a slut." She says before kissing my clit. I couldn't hold in my moan at the small action. Her lips wrapped around my clit before sucking slightly. It felt amazing, I've never felt anything like it, but I wanted more. "More Diane!" I almost scream out. My eyes were closed so I didn't see Diane hand come up to strike me across the face. She jumped up and grabbed my throat. My eyes shot open, meeting her deep brown ones. "We've been over this enough Y/n. It's mommy. Next time I won't be so nice."

Her dominance failed to scare me but just made me want her more. I nod my head, "I understand mommy." She nodded before saying, "I have something that'll make you feel better than me eating your pretty little pussy." I nod eagerly, wanting her right now. She takes off her pants, revealing her hard cock (?). I was surprised to say the least, but that didn't want me not want her any less. I open my legs wider letting her know I want it. She smiles before slipping the tip in. I moan out in pain and pleasure. Who knew my first time would be under these circumstances? "Is this your first time?" She asks. I nod my head. "We can stop if you want to. We don't have to-" She starts before I cut her off.

"I want to, please." She nods her head. She goes in slowly, looking at my face for any concerns before continuing. "You're taking it so well." She says slowly praising me. The pain fades and her thrusts get faster. "You're enjoying this so good you little slut." She says slapping my boob. Her words turn me on more. I bring my hand down to play with my nipple while my other is placed on Diane's shoulder. "Fuck mommy! You feel so fucking good inside of me!" I moan out. I buck my hips, wanting her deeper inside of me than she already is. She start to thrust deeper but slower. Her mouth connects to my nipple. She marks me more, loving the idea of having me all to herself.

Diane picks up her pace, getting closer to her own orgasm. I get closer to mine feeling her twitch inside me. My walls close around her while my body tense. "C-cum for your mommy slut." She says, her sentence breaking. I cum, wishing I could feel like this forever. Diane cums inside of me, freaking me out at the possibility of getting pregnant by her. "D-Diane! Why didn't you pull out!" I say springing off of the bed. "Calm down Y/n. We can have a family now." She say laying on the bed like I was being dramatic. I paced around the room, scared that I could've just gotten pregnant by my kidnapper. I couldn't have her baby. I won't have her baby.