Chapter 6

Do I really want this?

It's been weeks since Diane and I first had sex. Since then she'd let me out of the basement and into her actual house. Her house smelt nice, it smelt like home. My home. We've been together all day everyday since, and even having a lot more sex. I've made sure to be extra cautious with her breeding me. It's become like an obsession at this point. I wasn't ready for a baby. I'm still young and haven't even finished college yet!

My whole life was on the line and I couldn't seem to choose what I wanted. Diane or my life back? It sounded like a no-brainer but I wanted both. I wanted to be normal and have Diane, but it all seemed impossible.

***
Diane was making dinner for us. I fell for her cooking the day she first fed me. "I'm
about to go shower before dinners ready." I say placing a kiss on her cheek. She nods before she turns back to the pot.

All I could think about in the shower was am I really happy. How does my family feel right now? Did Alix and Zuri kick it off yet? Does Jenn miss our facetime calls when she gets ready for parties while I'm studying? Does Dill still need our weekly coffee dates?

My parents worried me the most. Does mom come home now or not at all? Did they give up on finding me? It all hit me at once, making me breakdown mid shower. I missed what I had before. Now I'm in the middle of nowhere being forced to have a baby that I don't want. In the middle of nowhere falling for my psycho kidnapper. I don't want to fall for her, but the heart wants what it wants. She was beautiful, very beautiful. She had more besides beauty though. She had everything I wanted in a partner.

"Y/n?! Are you okay in there baby? Dinners almost ready." Diane says knocking on the door. I rush to wipe my face and finish my shower. I tell myself over and over that it all will be okay. That I have nothing to worry about. "I'm fine hun, I'll be out in a minute." I say trying to sound as normal as possible. She says okay before leaving. I could tell she knows something's up, so I have to convince her extra hard that I'm okay. That I'm fine. I finish my shower and slip on a sweater and pj pants. Downstairs, Diane has the table set and food dished out. "It smells delicious babe." I say giving her a quick kiss.

"Thank you." She say's returning the kiss. "Are you okay? Your eyes look puffy and red." She says holding my face in her hands. "Yeah of course, just allergies." I say smiling. "I swear everything is fine baby." I say once I see she isn't buying it. I wrap my hands around her neck before giving her a deep long kiss. "Let's eat." We make our way over to the table, sitting opposite each other.

Dinner went by smoothly. Too smooth. Diane and I have lots in common actually. Dinner made me fall even more deeper for her. The more I'm around her the less crazy she is. "Are you getting tired?" She asks me after my third yawn. "Yeah a little." I say stretching my arms. "Call it the night?" She asks standing. I nod before following her upstairs to our room. I actually sleep better at night now that I'm not sleeping on the hard bed in the basement. Sleeping beside Diane also helps me sleep better.

***

The strong urge to throw up woke me out of my slumber this morning. I rushed to the bathroom to empty my stomach over the toilet. "Oh baby, it's okay. Let it all out." Diane says pulling my hair back. I wanted to cry. This is all of the conformation that I needed. I'm pregnant..

Well, well, well. Should Y/n keep it???