Chapter 9

What The Fuck?

Diane's been out since 4 this evening doing God knows what. It's almost seven pm and I'm sure she won't be back any time soon. I look around everywhere for where Diane could have possibly put the key. In our nightstand, under the sinks, in coat pockets, under the couch, and even in the couch, but no matter where I looked I just couldn't find it.

I was starting to lose hope that I'll ever even find the damn key. I was taking off the pillow cases so I could do laundry before a small key fell out. Of course it was some place so simple. I take the key and damn near run to the room. I unlock the pad lock but the door was locked which I also needed a key for. No way was I about to look for another key that Diane probably hid somewhere unthinkable. I grabbed a bobby-pin before racing back to the door. I pick the lock as much as I know how to.

I hear a click before the door opens. It's dark and only a little red light peeps through the darkness.

Diane's POV:

I've been out since 4 watching and making a routine. More posters and search parties has been happening in search for Y/n. If only they knew she was safe and expecting a baby. I had a plan to take out her family one by one before carrying out her friends. Which was going great so far.

Her mom and dad has been crying nonstop. All I could see were tear covered faces and baggy eyes. They were up day and night trying to find anything. On top of the death of their other daughter, Y/n's sister . She'd asked me before who was the body I was hiding the night I took her, but I just shut her down. She didn't know her sister had died, I made sure to keep her from the internet and the news. She'd been away for college and planned on surprising everyone with her return. That was the perfect time for me to strike. They found her body while looking for    Y/n's in the field. She was the biggest threat to me getting Y/n in my hands.

I had to take her out first or else someone else would've had my baby under their wing. That couldn't happen. The funeral would be held in a couple of days and an insane amount of cars were outside of their house day and night planning the funeral and looking for Y/n.

I had to get back home before it got too suspicious as to where I took off to. I didn't even tell her I was leaving, I just left while she was in the middle of a nap.

I knew she was hungry since she's eating for two now. Her new cravings were tacos and pickles, so of course I picked up pickles and the ingredients for tacos. It wasn't a long drive home from the grocery store so I would be home a little over five minutes to see my baby.

Y/n POV:

I turned on the light before seeing tons of pictures of me hung up everywhere. Family photos were everywhere. Even pictures of me and my friends. My sister, My friends. Oh god how I missed them so much! On some photos, everyone's face except for mine were either cut or crossed out. Pictures of me from when I was younger were also hung up. Tears collected in the brim of my eyes as I picked up pictures. Some of the photos I've never seen before in my life.

It was like she'd seen more of my life than I have. There are pictures of mine and some of my friends houses that I've spent countless nights at. I saw pictures from my Facebook and Instagram of me and an ex. Her face was more than crossed out though, blood gushed from her eyes and a knife was where her heart would be. I pulled the knife out of the picture before dropping it to the ground. She hurt me so bad but she didn't deserve this. I hated her for what she did but not this much.

More tears ran down my face when I spotted my sister. I missed her so much, who know when will be the next time I see her. I really hope college is doing her good, she deserves nothing but the best.

Diane's headlights flash through the window before I drop everything and lock the door back how it was. The front door opened and closed before Diane called out to me. "Up here!" I scream out as normal as I can. I wipe any remaining tears off my face trying to look as normal as possible. I wasn't going to bring up my discovery to Diane until I found the right time, which was probably never.

"I brought your favorite!" Diane says from downstairs. I don't think I could ever look at her the same after what I found. I was just starting to fall in love with her. She's completely psychotic, but such a beautiful psycho. How could I stay mad at her for long? It was impossible. I went downstairs, not up for conversation but I was hungry and I knew she brought pickles.

"Hey baby." She says smiling at me. I just give her a simple smile. "What's wrong baby?" She asks coming over to me. I shake my head, "Just not feeling like myself right now." I say giving her a kiss. She frowns while giving my shoulders a massage. Her hands felt amazing on my shoulders. It was almost impossible to think about that room. "I'm making tacos. I know how much you've been craving them recently. I also brought you pickles." She say's going over to the fridge.

I smile at her kindness, falling back into her trap. She slides the pickles over to me. I open the pickles, moaning at the taste. Diane looks over at me smiling. "I love it when you make those noises." She says winking at me. I blush putting my head down in embarrassment. Diane was a fucking psycho, but she was my fucking psycho.