Chapter 13

I've been out of the hospital for two days now. It's been the most uneventful two days of my entire life. Diane has started therapy and has been put on new medication. Everything was peaceful after months of chaos. She's been less controlling and open about me having more freedom. Everything was perfect!

"Baby I'm home!" Diane yells from the foyer of the house. "I'm upstairs!" I shout back. I was in the middle of setting up a desk for Diane's new office space. "How long have you been up decorating? You know the doctor said to take it easy baby," She says bending down to place a kiss on my lips. "I got bored and wanted to surprise you," I say holding out my hand for her to help me up. "Well do you like it?" I ask happily plastering a big smile on my face.

She helps me up before kissing me again. "I love it." She says kissing my neck hungrily. "What happened to taking it easy?" I ask smirking before moaning as she hits my spot. "Forget what the doctor said, I want you right now." She picks me up and carries me to our bedroom. Diane throws me on the bed, stripping me out of my clothes. Her kisses became more rougher and greedy.

"I want you so bad mommy. Please fuck me!" I beg Diane as I tear her out of her clothes. "Be patient baby, I wanna take my time with you." She takes her time kissing down my body and groping me. My moans become louder as her foreplay turn me on more.

I grab her head and push her down to where I need her most. Diane accepts my request and takes my clit between her lips. I exhale deeply as her mouth works on my lower region. Her tongue makes small circles on my clit while she inserts two fingers.

"Fuck mommy! I want you, I need you so fucking bad!!" I wanted her inside of me so bad. I missed the feeling of her long length inside of me. The feeling of her hitting my walls and filling me up with her seed. I wanted to feel that again, I needed to feel that again. "You want mommy's cock? Are you going to be a good slut?" She cooed while fingering me faster. The eye contact she held was enough to make me cum.

"Yes please! I swear I'll be a good slut for you mommy!" I plead with her. She smiles before stripping out of her undergarments. Her hard length poking through the thin fabric. "Please," I whispered out while circling my clit. "Mommy's gonna give you what you want baby, just be patient." Diane removes my hand while slowly inserting herself in me. She was only halfway in and I already felt so full. "Fuck you're so big!" I cry out. Her fingers twirled around my nipple adding to my intense pleasure.

Her stokes start off slow and deep, hitting my spot every time. Her name mixed with lewd sounds filled the room. The wetness of my pussy and the increasingly fast thrust started to add to those sounds. "Fuck your pussy is so tight baby. You're pulling me in so deep," She moans out. Her eyes were screwed shut and her mouth hung open. "Fuck mommy faster! I want you to cum in me so bad! Give me your seed!" I moan out in intense pleasure. Her hands roaming and pinching my body made me feel like I was on another planet.

The way she talked to me made my pussy leak juices onto the sheets. I needed her so bad and she needed me just as much. She throws my leg over her shoulder, her thrusts hitting deeper. She was going so fast, way faster than I anticipated.

I could feel my high approaching. "You're close aren't you baby? I can feel you. Wait a little longer baby, be a good slut for mommy." I nod my head as much as I could. I don't know how long I can hold off. The need to cum got stronger every thrust. "My little good girl. You're taking me so well baby. Just a little longer for mommy, can you hold it a little longer?" She asks. I nod at her question. The way she was talking to me made it harder to resist my urges. "Please mommy! I've been so good for you please let me cum!" I beg Diane.

She nods her head giving me permission. I waste no time releasing the knot in my stomach. It felt good to release after holding it for so long. I felt pleasure I've never felt before. I wanted to feel this way all the time. To be stuffed with Diane and her seed. "Mommy's coming baby!" She screams out. Our eyes scream shut as the last of our orgasm washes away.

I felt lighter and in a different universe. I truly felt fucked into an abyss of happiness. Diane collapsed beside me after pulling out. I felt her cum seeping out of me which made me smile.

This was my life now, and I am completely fine with that.

A/N
Is this the end??? Who knowsss