Chapter 11

Please Don't Leave Mommy

How long has its been? Days? Months? Years? I had no idea. My throat is dry and it feels like someone has shoved cotton far down my throat. I haven't had a sip of water or a single bite to eat since I've been down here. There was no way I could escape her now. I was too weak and famished. My loud cries and pleads could be heard from Canada, but no matter how much I cried, she was no where to be found. On top of almost starving to death down here, I was in an immensely about of pain. The baby would kick at all times of night leaving me restless.

The basement reeked of vomit because of my morning sickness. Everything just turned into shit.

I wanted to hold and caress my unborn baby. Who knew if I'd have much more time with my daughter? The amount of stress that travelled through me down here was intense, too much for her to handle. "Diane! Please let me out!" I yelled as best as I could before my voice died out. I couldn't talk-hardly even swallow- because of how dehydrated I was. The leftover taste of throw up made it even worse. All I could bring myself to do was sob. What the hell did I do to deserve all of this?

"Hey little bean down there, mama loves you soo much. I wish I could hold you right now, see your beautiful smile. I love you little bean," I cry out. I so badly wanted to feel my baby girl grow inside of me. To hold my little baby bump, but I couldn't think of anyway to escape from the cuffs.

My initial plan was to sleep. Sleep the pain and stress away. I had to calm down, too much stress was being put on my little bean. Sleep came easy surprisingly. But it was the feeling of something running down my leg that woke me. From what I could see over my bump was blood. Panic erupted inside of me. I screamed and cried non stop for Diane. I needed her terribly right now.

All of my worries and pains went away. I had to save my little bean no matter what. Diane came running into the basement. "Diane please uncuff me! I'm losing the baby!" I shout at her frantically. Once my hands and legs were free I immediately stand up. Not before tumbling over though. Diane caught me and brought me upstairs and out to her car. It was a pain in the ass to be walking. My legs were sore and numb on top of the added weight from my baby.

"What the hell did you do?" She asks starting the car. How could she ask me what the hell did I do? She's the one who locked me in the basement and neglected me. "What the hell did I do? This is your fucking fault Diane! You left me in the basement for days without feeding me! You're the reason I'm losing my baby right now," I say through tears. "Our baby, and you disobeyed me so don't you dare put this on me," She screams at me with her eyes still focused on the dark road. "You're a fucking bitch you know? You left me and my baby to die in that fucking basement. You're a shitty girlfriend, better yet a shitty mother," I tell her through gritted teeth.

Diane went quiet after that. I could see the tears falling from her eyes. The ride was quite besides the loud groaning sounds I made. I was hurting more and more. "Please hurry Diane!" I beg.

Diane brought me into the hospital in a wheelchair before I was wheeled into a room. I was connected to all kinds of machines. I couldn't make out anything around me before I blacked out with Diane hovering over me telling me things like: "I'm so sorry baby", "Don't go to sleep stay awake for me". "Our baby girl will be fine", she said constantly as I was being rushed into surgery (?). Her tears fell onto my face before I blacked out completely.

A/n
Wowww let's see where it goes from here, shall we?!?!