Chapter: 2

[Harry's POV]

I stiffened after fully taking in the Malfoy's features and staring into those Loomy, Grey eyes, they remind me of the sky before the rain in this lighting, I almost find it quite pretty. Wait pretty? And Malfoy in the same sentence, what's gotten into me thats crazy! I think I might be going crazy, I clear my throat and squirm under his grip and barely manage to say 'What's it to you Malfoy? Besides if you have sense you wouldn't touch me.' And turn my head not daring to look at him, my breathe hitches. I make sure not to make eye contact at all cost, knowing the blood rushing to my face is blush. It's a familiar feeling really just not for....Him.

Not to mention his scent, it's just heaven... I subconsciously close my eyes, take a deep breathe and burry my head in his neck craving more of  the scent. My whole body relaxes slightly, then stiffens once I get another whiff of his scent, he seems more serious this time. Then out of nowhere his pheromones give off his usual, making me relax once again knowing what I'm dealing with. My thoughts become a blur as my eyes half lidded look into his then my face turns back to where it was almost moments before.

[Draco's POV]
It takes me a minute to come to my senses and I finally push that, that Pottah off  I scowl and start to head back towards my dorm on the way I hear a thud and turn my head before completely leaving the corridor and see he's one the ground. I roll my eyes and scoff. Before I continue earlier said walk with my hands is my robe pockets, my original plan was to head to my dorm but I find myself outside at the lake. In the bloody rain, what great luck. I scoff  and start heading back to the castle and go straight for my dorm,  'Just bloody great ,I'm soaked.' I mentally sigh and continue my walk.