Chapter: 10

<DOUBLE DIGITS BITCHES!!!!!!>
<Btw sorry I guess the song in this has a bit of foreshadowing on my life and I had to let you guys or well anyone who still reads this know>
<also Third Person POV *still a flashback*>

"What do you know about makeup?"

"Care to tell Draco dearest?" Pansy said through clenched teeth, Blaise only laughed more at this entirely.

"Obviously more than you that's not even blended right, nor does it blend with your skin the right way."

"I doubt there's anything that matches your skin Draco you're a ghost, who doesn't have a chance in the makeup world."

Draco scoffed at the playful eye roll Pansy gave him as Blaise questioned if he was still there in their eyes, only to get his answer when the both turned to him.

"Why don't we go to breakfast?" Pansy offered noticing how thin her friend is for the eighth time during their friendship. The boys agreed and made their way to the Great Hall, the Golden Trio ever so fortunately arriving at the same time. Glares were exchanged and the Trios made their way to their customary tables, Draco played with whatever was on his plate with his fork only to decide he'd rather settle with toast. He had a black coffee with 1-2 teaspoons of sugar, lukewarm milk adding on to it.(I have never had coffee like this but due to research I know when you add sugar to your cup, the sugar sweetens your coffee and enhances it's natural flavor. Sugar also causes a molecular change in brewed coffee. When caffeine, water and sugar interact, they work together to block the bitter taste that can be unpleasant to some coffee drinkers. The proteins in milk soften coffee's bitterness by binding to polyphonic compounds, such as tannins, Although good for the body, tannins have such a astringent taste that detracts from coffee. When proteins bind to these molecules, their flavor is covered up.)

"Draco dearest, do tell me how you manage to stay so small with that sweet tooth of yours, how you do is really beyond me." 

"It's all in the Malfoy blood of course, we Malfoys are superior as I keep telling you Pansy."

  "You had fourteen chocolate bars on the train, how are you not done for the week? I can't even last 5 without feeling like I'll never eat chocolate again." Zabini practically shouted, causing a few Slytherin heads to turn to the trio. "I mean, Draco it's only day two how are you still having sugar?" 

"You said how you could only last 5 chocolate bars or you wouldn't even think of chocolate anymore this isn't chocolate it's sugar." The ferret said matter of factly as he buttered his toast.(anyone and everyone can call me weird for this but I like my toast with butter and sugar it tastes similar to cinnamon toast in my head so)
🐍End of Flashback🐍

(this is pretty much to give you some closure in a way? sorry now I'm gonna go rewatch Hunter X Hunter or read Killugon fics<3