Chapter: 11

(next day, Third person POV ofc<3)

"Why not use cinnamon for your coffee or toast?"

"Draco is allergic to Cinnamon you imbecile how many times has he complained about that?"

"Blaise Zabini. Don't tell me you're ignoring us." She shrieked

(At the Gryffindor table)

Hermione snapped her fingers in front of the Raven trying to get his attention, she noticed him staring at something or someone but didn't feel the need to follow his gaze.

"Harry?"  Snap "Harry???" Her voice louder this time entirely, she snapped once again and called his name but to no avail. Snap she was getting annoyed by now "HARRY JAMES POTTER!" She yelled her voice so loud it finally snapped him out of it, while reaching the other tables as well.

"What is it 'mione?" Harry asked as his head snapped to the direction of the loud voice. "I've been calling your name for half of breakfast now, where on earth has your brain been Harry?"

"Oh- you have? Didn't notice, sorry."

  "How do you not notice someone calling your name a billion times? Do you know anyone else named Harry I'd dare talk to???"

"Well-"

"You know Harry, she has a point, she doesn't exactly talk to anyone."
Ron said just to piss her off, he was mad she was being so loud and the fact he absolutely lacked sleep today. She rolled her eyes at him
"Says you, we're your only friends Ronald, unlike you I make other friends and socialize."

"As if, you spend hours in the library and if you're not there you're in class like some bookworm, name a person you're friends with who isn't talking to you at this moment."

"Parkinson, I'm friends with Parkinson."

"You mean the disease?"
And Harry couldn't help but let out a laugh, she always seemed like just an average Slytherin, one none of his friends usually would care for. It was actually quite surprising Hermione talked to her. Ron actually took a moment, studying Hermione's face to see if she was joking(sadly not) on his behalf and almost Harry's as well. Thet both states for a moment and she hit his shoulder.
"Ron she's not that bad."

"A Slytherin?"
Ron said giving her a look.

"Not that bad?"
Harry repeated with a skeptical tone

"Oh stop. We just...talk."
Hermione said and Harry turned back to his food.

"'Mione have you gone mad? Have you hit your head?"
He asked with a mouthful of breakfast, chewing still, it was honestly stupid in his opinion how a Slytherin could be seen as somewhat friend worthy. He couldn't do this anymore. "What are you like, what's the muggle word again for it?"

"What?"
Harry said, he couldn't exactly tell what his friend said usually when he had food in his mouth, he just learned to agree with weather is said and ignore it.

"Gay?"
Ron said as if he wasn't sure that was the right word.
"Are you gay for Parkinson 'Mione?"

Hermione scoffed, she almost wanted to hit him again he was stupid. "It's called Lesbian Ron and no, no I don't like Parkinson."
She deadpanned and Ron laughed.

"I'm just kidding 'mione, don't recall a Slytherin ever being likeable."
He said with a light shake of his head.

"She's nice."
Hermione said before taking the book, on Herbology, out of her lap and leaning it against her cup. She sighed.

"Nicer than Malfoy I bet."
Harry said sparing Draco the glare he wanted to shed.

"She is."
Hermione mumbled her eyes on her book as she avoided the boys questions about Pansy. They asked where they met, why they talk, how and all the ones you could in the book. She ignored them.

(Adding a lot more on this chapter like the last one-)