Chapter: 4

(Third Person's POV)

The rather anxious raven finally reconnected with the world only for it to be light enough for you to know the suns rising but not have it in the sky yet. As he took heavy breathes and made his was back to the common room, he took a shower and put on new robes not bothering to try and deal with his hair knowing it would be a waste of time. He wiped off any possible trace of fog on his glasses and started walking to his common room by the time he made it there it everyone besides Ron was in the great hall. Ron sleeping soundly on one of the cushions, the drooling red head must have been there all night. Which slightly concerned Harry. He raised his arms quickly moving his hands to Ron's shoulder and shaking him while saying "Get up Ron, we should grab breakfast before it's to late!" The redhead finally groaned showing him awake but also telling how tired he was.

The boys left the common room in their usually school attire only to be greeted by an irritated Hermione. The trio hurriedly walked through the corridors towards the great hall only to see Draco, Pansy, and Blaise. To the Slytherin trio's delight they were more "outrageous" then usual showing that the Gryffindors had hurried with their outfits. A few insult were spat, Draco pushing Harry out of his way saying how since he is better then the Gryffindor trio entirely strutted in. The trios made their ways inside to there tables .

(A/N sorry this is as short as it is the teachers are giving us months full of homework but I get out next week on Friday so I might survive anyways love you readers and talk to you in my chapters Oh and hope you remember A/N chapter in case you do here

bye my lovelies, my darling 🍀Clovers🍀 Ily)